[Zip File] Universal DX to D2 ROM porter for Gingerbread leak.

bigwilly90210

Reaction score
Thanks so much for testing. I downloaded LexLite 4.1 and was freaking out that it might fry my radio while I was at work but if its working for him AWESOME!!! I actually use bluetooth a lot (damn stick shift lol) so I'll let you know when I get off work how it works with LL 4.1. I'm pretty stoked about the idea of a stock looking at least Gingerbread ROM. thanks so much guys! Flashing now!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

wssneids

Reaction score
Ok. Couldn't get access a computer. So is there a way to flash stock over liberty 2.0.1 like you flash liberty 2.0.1 over stock. In essence a way to flash stock from Bootstrap recovery?

Read the first post please. YOU MUST BE RUNNING THE GB LEAK BEFORE PROCEEDING!!!!!

I know. I was trying to get back to stock so that I could flash the gb leak. My stock backup had a weird md5 mismatch thing going on.

wssneids

Reaction score
Do you have a different download link? I can't download from mediafire. It just loops through the same website without starting the download.

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Clear your browser cache and cookies and try again.

carbonnoid

Reaction score
I guess sbf again

Followed directions, I am sitting at the (M) sign last 30 minutes, pulled batt, cleared data, everything. nothing seems to be working, any ideas?