Reaction score
you are right and i did notice that and forgot i am sorry about that

jdog94

Reaction score
and when you install the dx to d2 file quickclock and swype wont work
swype give you wrong version error

trook

Reaction score
Ya, good looking out. I just reflashed it without using the dx to d2 file and everything is working great for me as well. Except for the camera, my phone clicks and the camera force closes. I'm going to make a backup real quick and then I'm gonna try flashing the camera from fission rom manager. Ill report back.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jdog94

Reaction score
well i have flashed the x rom
flashed dx to d2
deleted swype and flashed swype from fission rom manager
flashed third eye rom for liberty
and all seems to be running great

trook

Reaction score
well i have flashed the x rom
flashed dx to d2
deleted swype and flashed swype from fission rom manager
flashed third eye rom for liberty
and all seems to be running great

What about quickclock?? I installed frm and of course the camera package for the DC came up. Duhhh. So I have to flash the d2 to Dx file now and I'm just wondering if I'm gonna lose quickclock. I already love it. I'm gonna buy it.

trook

Reaction score
I thought you found a way around it... I think I did, ill let everyone know tomorrow

trook

Reaction score
Charging lights only work on fission and squidly roms, I'm learning to live without it. Got everything to work together, installed dx version of rubix, installed thirdeye theme, calibrated and enabled quickclock, then flashed gjar dx to d2 file. Now quickclock, camera, and tonepicker work, as for swype, its impossible for me to use, my hands are like arsenio halls.

Last edited:

Zetsumei

Reaction score
Charging lights only work on fission and squidly roms, I'm learning to live without it. Got everything to work together, installed dx version of rubix, installed thirdeye theme, calibrated and enabled quickclock, then flashed gjar dx to d2 file. Now quickclock, camera, and tonepicker work, as for swype, its impossible for me to use, my hands are like arsenio halls.

So quick clock remains 100% functional if you calibrate first then flash? Do the effects remain after flashing the dx to d2 file? Thanks!

Edit: After flashing the dx to d2 when I open up quick clock, it displays "off", seeems the effects don't remain in place.

Last edited: