rubiX Focused 1.9.7 First D2 Release

trook

Reaction score
yes, I set up quick clock first, calibrated then enabled and then i flashed the DX to D2 file and quickclock remained enabled and with the same clock speed. I think you would lose it if you re-calibrated but if you leave it alone you should be good.

Zetsumei

Reaction score
yes, I set up quick clock first, calibrated then enabled and then i flashed the DX to D2 file and quickclock remained enabled and with the same clock speed. I think you would lose it if you re-calibrated but if you leave it alone you should be good.

Did that and no dice :(.

trook

Reaction score
Really? I wonder what the problem is? I emailed drod2169 but I havent heard anything back yet. If I do I'll let you know cause i'm pretty sure if he posts the droid 2 version again it will work.

trook

Reaction score
no, the paid app will work regardless of what rom your running (as long as your phones on the supported list) which our phones are. You know what, I enabled quickclock then made a backup, this morning I tried to install the fission d2 camera and it bootlooped my phone, so I restored back, wiped cache and data, re booted, then flashed the dx to d2 file.....I wonder if my running a backup has something to do with the quickclock?

Zetsumei

Reaction score
Well for 2-3 bucks I'd say it's probably worth it to buy the paid application, especially if it will work regardless of what ROM you use. Hopefully it will be updated for the bionic :O.

trook

Reaction score
ya, its great. my voltage is so low at idle. its 13 vsel, then as the speed goes up, so does the voltage, my max is 1251 mhz. Amazing app, im definately gonna buy it.

trook

Reaction score
Lucky!!!!! That's screaming!!!!

My battery has lasted forever today thanks to rubix and quickclock, and I've been up my phones a@s all day too! This rom is my new favorite. Who would've thought?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

jdog94

Reaction score
i noticed after running this a couple days my market will not download anything
i have cleared market data and i have wiped and reflashed and still no go

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Mine DID the same thing last night~ But now it works~ And im on liberty~ It would Download things but not install~ It was weird.

jdog94

Reaction score
Yeah I flashed third eye

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

trook

Reaction score
what about the market updater?? you should try and clear that out too. I wonder what you did differently? Did you flash thirdeye for Liberty, or fission?