rubiX Focused 1.9.7, back and better than ever

Rocko

Reaction score
How does one go about reinstalling the blur camera.?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

http://www.sephtin.com/rubiX/DX-Fission-Camera.zip
install through clockwork
you shouldn't need to wipe data cache but make sure you backup first.

Thanks for providing this. I went to a concert a week or so ago and didnt realize the video settings werent on there anymore (in order to control the 3 mics). Needless to say it didnt have the concert setting so the sound was not near as good as it usually is. This is what i needed.

Never knew there was a concert setting. :unsure:

wooddale

Reaction score
This may have been asked before but I am having trouble sending videos I can send mms 30 sec video but not a long one can anybody help

wooddale

Reaction score
This may have been asked before but I am having trouble sending videos I can send mms 30 sec video but not a long one can anybody help

Thats a limitation on verizons side.
They dont want people sending super long videos i guess.
Its not a problem with the rom.

Thanks but I dont think its verizon or the rom sometimes I can send them and sometimes not that may be verizon but they should work I do believe Verizon is screwed up today not getting squat for data speeds

McBain01

Reaction score
http://www.sephtin.com/rubiX/DX-Fission-Camera.zip
install through clockwork
you shouldn't need to wipe data cache but make sure you backup first.

Thanks for providing this. I went to a concert a week or so ago and didnt realize the video settings werent on there anymore (in order to control the 3 mics). Needless to say it didnt have the concert setting so the sound was not near as good as it usually is. This is what i needed.

Never knew there was a concert setting. :unsure:

oh yes, under 'scenes'. Just installed the Fission Camera and its working great. Concert setting still intact.

lbiniusc

Reaction score
im getting a lot of reboots..like 3 to 4 an hour..i wiped data cache and even flashed the maderstock.zip...reinstalled rubix and still the same thing..any help would be nice thanks

sk8

Reaction score
im getting a lot of reboots..like 3 to 4 an hour..i wiped data cache and even flashed the maderstock.zip...reinstalled rubix and still the same thing..any help would be nice thanks

If you have quick clock enabled try disabling it, I was having problems with random reboots when quick clock was enabled with the set at boot option.
Disabled the at boot option recalibrated and all was well. Have you flashed any themes that might be a problem?
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

lbiniusc

Reaction score
no..i didn't set at boot..i just installed the darkandroid theme..im going to sbf and format my sd card and try again..you think its something on my card?

sephtin

Reaction score

What else has been installed?
Link to the DarkAndroid theme? (And is it stated as being Focused 1.9.7 compatible?)

Any other task killing, battery helping, cpu/voltage/memory/whatever managing apps?
Any other mods/changes/anything you can think of done to the phone?

FIRST thing I'd try, is not using the theme... if it says it's for Focused 1.9.7, then it should work.. but ?

If you run Focused all by itself, it does not have those issues.. so it has to be something that's done after the install... apps, theme, mod, change, ? Best way to solve the issue, is to start narrowing it down...

sk8

Reaction score
I agree with sephtin. Eliminate everything you can except the core stuff. Rubix runs stable for me, I don't see the need to sbf if its not neccessary, your booting up fine so it eliminates any issues that might exist on your SD card. If it happens after boot there's a conflict with Rubix and something else running. I think dark android is a supported theme. I would run it for a day or so with no theme or other flashed apps to see how it runs.

sk8

Reaction score
One more quick? Did you download the zip file from here or rom manager? If you got it from rom manager you're rnning 1.9.5 and not 1.9.7, double check to make sure what version you are running. Sorry if t sound stupid but let cover the basics first.

lbiniusc

Reaction score
no i got the zip from here..and i sbf and flashed rubix again and still the usual 3-4 reboots an hour..no apps installed except launcher pro and handcent..

lbiniusc

Reaction score
and yes the darkandroid theme is for rubix 1.9.7...another thing is its not just rubix..i came from liberty 1.5 because of the reboots thinking it would be diff..then tried apex 1.4.0 and all roms do the same

lbiniusc

Reaction score
ok just got off work..going to flash maderstock.zip again..then i think i will try rubix one more time

sephtin

Reaction score
ok just got off work..going to flash maderstock.zip again..then i think i will try rubix one more time

If it's not just rubiX... it happens with other ROMs... then there's something seriously wrong with your phone... :p

lbiniusc

Reaction score
yeah...i think so...im getting a new one tomorrow..it wouldnt be anything in my gmail account would it..i know that sounds dumb..lol