[Zip File] Universal DX to D2 ROM porter for Gingerbread leak.

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ok. Couldn't get access a computer. So is there a way to flash stock over liberty 2.0.1 like you flash liberty 2.0.1 over stock. In essence a way to flash stock from Bootstrap recovery?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Read the first post please. YOU MUST BE RUNNING THE GB LEAK BEFORE PROCEEDING!!!!!

mwaters33

Reaction score
Jboxen, You're like the fairy godmother looking out for the redheaded d2 stepchild...lol.

Has this been used with drew garen's roms? I would expect an issue with the last leak of gb that changed the baseband, but was wondering about LexLite 4.0

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
As long as his rom is just changing the system files and not the kernel or baseband(which it shouldn't), then this should work. However if you could point me to these rom's I can check for you later when I get home from work.

mwaters33

Reaction score
drewgaren.com is the latest release of LexLite which uses the 4.5.588 system from the latest TBH leak for DX. I have the LexLite 4 and 4.1 on my sdcard and can look for baseband changes if ya tell me where it would be in the update.zip. I'm running this on my dx and my buddy has been asking me to make it workforce his D2.

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I would feel more comfortable looking at it myself to be honest, I don't want anyones radio getting fry'ed.

Edit: However look in the root of the zip. If you see bp and rdl files that means there is a baseband update.

Last edited:
OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Then it should work, however I need to update the porter to fix bluetooth. The file is made I just cannot upload it until I get home from work.

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
If you want to try it now I can email it.

mwaters33

Reaction score
Too late. I told him about bluetooth and he said he never uses it anyway. Good news is that everything appears to be working quite well and nothing was fried other than productivity. We have 4 hrs before we get off work and I imagine he'll be playing with LexLite 4.1 on his D2. Thanks.

jdog94

Reaction score
Too late. I told him about bluetooth and he said he never uses it anyway. Good news is that everything appears to be working quite well and nothing was fried other than productivity. We have 4 hrs before we get off work and I imagine he'll be playing with LexLite 4.1 on his D2. Thanks.
that is great to hear lexlite works ill have to try it
have you tried ZapX Ginger 4.1????

mwaters33

Reaction score
No I haven't messed with zapX cause I like the lack of blur widgets and love the built in ADW launcher that LexLite offers. I'm sure it's a nice build just from the quality of LexLite

jdog94

Reaction score
with zapX or lexlite
if you have an issue with installing apps from market or sd
either to a wipe from stock recovery
OR go to setting/privacy/factory data reset

then installs work fine