Attn: Dev's - Porting your ROM to the D2 made easy

Reaction score
What exactly doesn't work with the gingerbread keyboard? Its working great for me on squidlys, I downloaded the apk last week from droid life.

"Bootloader begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern Time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug. Bootloader fights back."

wmnomore

Reaction score
Tried this with Darkslide and i got an installation error (bad). What happened?

wmnomore

Reaction score
Redownloaded and getting the same results. I would like to try to get just the notification bar and pulldown. Is this just framework-res? or do i need other files associated with it?

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Redownloaded and getting the same results. I would like to try to get just the notification bar and pulldown. Is this just framework-res? or do i need other files associated with it?

Don't know much about darkslide.... the dev may be doing something that makes his rom incompatible with the D2

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

microsnook

Reaction score

You might be able to just pull your framework, and replace images, and then push the framework onto your D2.

So what does the build.prop do for the phone exactly? And how would I go about editing it?

Could I just take the /system/app from a DX rom and add it to the update, along with all the other missing folders to complete the rom and then just flash the update.zip?

I want to try and port some over to the D2, but I need to understand this better.

Thanks

wmnomore

Reaction score
I hate that i try to get into this themeing/custom rom building and there is always a snag that prevents me from going any further. Keep plugging away i guess.

optimus_droid125

Reaction score
I have rumm rx 1.0, flashed this and works like a charm.dancedroid
bout to get 1.03 nexus theme right now.