Your Review of the Bionic

ryan1982

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up buying the Bionic off contract, and I just want to make sure I don't end up making another mistake like I did when I bought the Charge, especially if I'm going to be paying full price. So I'm just curious on how the people here would rate the Bionic on a scale of 1-10

Spydaz

Reaction score
Go for it. But in this market new phones come out each month.

This however (Bionic) is the best superphone out there at "this" present time.

Im not sure how fast you can get. No Lag, not one thing bad that I can say about the Bionic other than I wish the phone had an aluminum chassis.

With greater speeds come a great amount of fuel to obtain those speeds.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
I just went to my VZ store to try it out.

First impression: Its fast. About as fast as the Droid 3 when opening apps/scrolling through home screens/running apps and games. Everything is snappy at all times.
LTE is obviously very quick when downloading apps/browsing the web. ( I am by 24mpbs Wifi all day though anyway so not too sad about not having LTE)

If feels good when you hold it, the phone isn't thick for a 4G phone, and overall I would give it a 9/10.

Its without a doubt one of the best phones (maybe the best) there is.
I know a lot of people want to wait for the Prime, but I would say go Bionic after trying it.

Plus by October there will be better phones being rumored anyway. It seems like a fast, solid phone so i'd get if if your waiting with your upgrade.

Last edited:

CrazyRussian

Reaction score
Well, I like almost everything about the bionic EXCEPT the screen. If my original droid had a few more weeks of life in it i would have waited until October. The screen .... well, take a look at the battery icon on a bionic: you can see small black dots in the green color. I think AMOLED displays are better

stevo95

Reaction score
I went from an original to the Bionic. I've been on the original Droid for almost 2 years and there is no comparison. The Bionic is simply amazing. Lightening quick downloads and apps, it's been a pleasure to use so far.

Bionic

Reaction score
Depends on how quick they fix the data disconnect issues. Other than that, it's close to perfection IMO. That said, having to toggle airplane mode several times a day will be a dealbreaker for me. Hopefully that issue gets addressed promptly. I just hope it's a firmware or network issue and not hardware-related because I REALLY want to keep this phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited: