How many people have had to get another Bionic?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I came from the Thunderbolt, and let me tell you, the Bionic is an awsome phone! There are some TINY issues with it, such as the dead pixel problem, but those are tiny issues. As for the connections being dropped, I have not lost a 4G connection yet. I have also experienced some apps mysteriously dissapearing, but that is still small compared to the trouble I had to put up with the Thunderbolt. This whole pwns, no arguing that! Can't wait to get an actual linux distro on the webtop part of the phone. That will make this phone kick ass just that much more!

Keep your apps on your phone and not your SD card until the early November update, this will prevent them from disappearing. The 1st update is supposed to also fix the other issues you described :)

Purplfreak

Reaction score
I did at 16 days. Glass wasn't set right and "clicked" when I would press the menu key. Problem no more.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

ccsoty

Reaction score
I had to.. It refused to find any mobile data connection most of the time,and when it did, it never found 4G in areas where it exists with strong signal.
Returned it for another.
Now the new one I have has the data issue regarding switching from WiFi to Mobile Network, etc.. Patch November?

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I did. Wanted to see if it would fix the signal thing. It didn't, but my first Bionic had a crappy build. Screen was raised and you could move it and every creaked. It honestly felt like a dummy display model.

New one is 100% different. Even feels heavier then the first.

xmguy

Reaction score
2 (so far) first had dead pixels. This one has LCD backlight bleeding through the glass from the LCD on the edges. May keep it or get a CLNR.

nowadroidfan

Reaction score
Same one since day 1. Love it and really really really wish it was stock. This would be a killer device if it was stock gingerbread.

Reaction score
Mine has worked great from day one,,,still miss the screen on my x but no problems as far as the phone goes,,except camera sucks

sent from my stock bionic untill cm7 hits

DrZenga

Reaction score
I got my bionic last week. So far I've had none of the problems that have been reported. Runs real smooth like.

ALFdroid

Reaction score
Got the phone on launch... I've only had some of connectivity issues. Nothing too dramatic..

bfreder576748

Reaction score
I got mine here in Fl, 3 days later flew up to NY and then 2 days later, it took a major dump, had to exchange phone, Verizon gave me such a fight but I had to show my not so nice side and after 4 hours of argument and yelling, I walked out with a new phone. At first they gave me the number of the warranty dept. and told me I had to do a warranty exchange and it would cost me $85 for the exchange. well... that's when all the dodo hit the fan. So far this second one works fine, thank god for Verizon's sake, they don't want to see me anytime soon.