Bionic other carrier?

Reaction score
Maybe it's a little early to be asking this since my contract ends in two years and in two years a lot can happen. But if I don't want to stick with Verizon anymore....

A) Can I use my Bionic with another carrier?
B) If I bought the Bionic via 2 year contract how would much would I pay to keep the phone to USE [if] i want to be go to another carrier?

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
xPlatinum-Androidx said:
Maybe it's a little early to be asking this since my contract ends in two years and in two years a lot can happen. But if I don't want to stick with Verizon anymore....

B) If I bought the Bionic via 2 year contract how would much would I pay to keep the phone to USE [if] i want to be go to another carrier?

And I don't think you can go to any other carriers but I could be mistaking.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

OP
xPlatinum-Androidx
Reaction score
Thanks for the link and I will search his posts. Maybe in two years time [for my case] things may change and it'll be easier to have the Bionic on other networks. I'll bump this thread when that time comes haha :biggrin:

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score

I've heard of people on cricket using the bionic... Probably doesn't help, buy it's something.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

crmcsh01

Reaction score
I've heard of people on cricket using the bionic... Probably doesn't help, buy it's something.

liftedplane is right, you can use it on Cricket's network. Everything will work except 4g because Cricket does not support 4g yet, however 3g would work just fine. As far as price, I think you would be paying around $55 per month for Cricket's unlimited Android plan. They do have a data cap of 1gb I believe and will throttle data after that.