I need a Verizon Expert

codye91

Reaction score
Got another question for you guys... And why I'm planning on doing it.

So my mother is the primary line for our plan through Verizon and she runs on a two-year contract with her phones. Now am I, being a secondary line, able to purchase a phone with a one year contract or do I have to go two years. My plan here is... Since I am ready for an upgrade on Tuesday, I am going to go with the Droid X, which was my first choice for a year and at the end of this year, I can pick up the bionic, if it hasn't already been outdone by another phone. So one more time guys... Give me your opinion on this choice of mine.
Smart or Stupid?

CD95YJ

Reaction score
You can go with a 1 year contract but I believe its something like $70 more for the phone on a 1 year over the 2 year.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
C

codye91

Reaction score
Yes, the DX will cost 70 more than the original 199.99. But i didn't know if it was possible for me to go with a one-year when the primary line has a two-year. So, as far as that idea goes... Understand that I have 3G and won't have 4G for at least 2 more years. Does what I plan on doing sound like a solid plan?

VZ4G3NT

Reaction score
Not a bad plan really. You should be able to unload the DX for a couple hundred bucks and help pay for the DX 2 at the 10 mo mark.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App