You guys think droid x will be in stock at store next week?

rcjames

Reaction score
You guys think droid x will be in stock at store next week?

Nealius

Reaction score
depends on where you live I guess. My verizon store had it in stock so did Walmart over the weekend

srnewby

Reaction score
I was in a Verizon corporate store in the Dallas Fort Worth area today with my wife checking on update status and they said they anticipate having inventory sometime next week.

smsommers84

Reaction score
I live outside cleveland and the corporate store I went to on Saturday was out so I had to order one. Said it would ship on Aug 4th. Funny thing is it came today.lol They are saying the stores will be getting them next week but they seem to be shipping out fast than the incredible.

OP
R

rcjames

Reaction score
If you want one just have it shipped...

If i order online would i be able to pay my down payment too? Or should i just pay at the verizon store and wait? I heard it take one up to two days if i do that if its in stock.

Captain Ramsey

Reaction score
I live outside cleveland and the corporate store I went to on Saturday was out so I had to order one. Said it would ship on Aug 4th. Funny thing is it came today.lol

It would make my day if that happened to me. I ordered mine on the webpage yesterday. Said that they will ship by 8/4. Looked at it later in the day and it had changed to 8/5. Today it says 8/11.

iam8up

Reaction score
If you want one just have it shipped...

If i order online would i be able to pay my down payment too? Or should i just pay at the verizon store and wait? I heard it take one up to two days if i do that if its in stock.

If it's a corporate store or the website it will be the fastest way unless someone has it in stock or on the way. No store can tell you when they'll actually get them in. At a store you have to fill out the rebate form to get $100 back. Online it is instant.

I live outside cleveland and the corporate store I went to on Saturday was out so I had to order one. Said it would ship on Aug 4th. Funny thing is it came today.lol

It would make my day if that happened to me. I ordered mine on the webpage yesterday. Said that they will ship by 8/4. Looked at it later in the day and it had changed to 8/5. Today it says 8/11.

Ordered mine in a corporate store July 17 and it showed up July 22. They told me it would ship before August 4.

OP
R

rcjames

Reaction score
Hope to god when i get paid hope its availble i hate waiting and its hurting bad right now of waiting and waiting. I want my DROID X cant wait. dancedroid

rydizzle

Reaction score
Hope to god when i get paid hope its availble i hate waiting and its hurting bad right now of waiting and waiting. I want my DROID X cant wait. dancedroid

There's an option when you purchase on the website to have it billed to your Verizon account. That way you can go ahead and get it ordered now.

Captain Ramsey

Reaction score
That's a great option. I ordered mine on the day my Verizon account closed and billed it to the account. I won't even see it on a bill for another month, then I can pay it on a credit card and buy another month before I actually have to pony up the cash.

Gotta love America ;)