Wow..really? Nazi Wallpapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
J

jbg25

Reaction score
@HarshReality...

I get the free speech part, and can respect that...but I also feel that free speech does not obligate anyone to help disseminate the message of hate.

I am well aware of the ancient and wonderful history of the single image of the swastika...between the Buddist, Native American, and Indian use for the last few thousand years...it was a symbol of life, good luck and power.

BUT this is not just a swastika...it is an image of the Nazi Iron Eagle clutching the swastika surrounded by a wreath. This image was created by the Nazis to utilize that imagery in their new 3rd riech. In all of history this particular image has represented nothing else by the extermination of 12 Million people where were different...because they were different.

And I am sorry...that last comment was just plain stupid and completely brought your well written post down to the level of my 21 month old son. I am quite liberal when it comes to peoples lives and life-styles, I think this world has gone insane with its its hyper-PC attitude. But to compare my shock at seeing a NAZI MANUFACTURED IMAGE

symbol17a.jpg

Iron Eagle - A symbol used by Nazi Germany that is often used by Racist Skinheads and people within the White Power Music Scene. The symbol can be represented in several ways, but all contain the same basic elements of an eagle over a swastika.

So next time get your fact straight before you get up on that soap box buddy

Last edited:
OP
J

jbg25

Reaction score
And in my opinion the people who get offended are just as bad as the offenders when it comes to something like this.

WOW really...you actually posted this online?

OP
J

jbg25

Reaction score
Lets not talk about free speech too much here people...this ROM is based out of China...they have not experienced free speech in decades.

Plus if we are soo big on free speech how come I am being attacked for speaking about my shock of finding this on such a wide spread and well made ROM

cujo6801

Reaction score
all I can say is don't let the past rule you today.....learn from it ...yes...rule your emotion ...no....live...learn...love...thank you

mkw87

Reaction score
Lets not talk about free speech too much here people...this ROM is based out of China...they have not experienced free speech in decades.

Plus if we are soo big on free speech how come I am being attacked for speaking about my shock of finding this on such a wide spread and well made ROM

Because you are the one trying to impose on someone else's free speech....just because it offends you / you don't agree with it.

OP
J

jbg25

Reaction score

Because you are the one trying to impose on someone else's free speech....just because it offends you / you don't agree with it.

REALLY WHERE?

How I have I imposed anything here? Where is my power to stop you guys from putting any racist, hateful, ignorant wallpaper on your phone? Or stopping you from saying what you want?

Since you seem to be lacking in the understanding of the definition of imposing on someones free speech ... to do so you must have a few things..

1) Power to control communications and interactions....NOPE I DONT HAVE THAT!
2) Attempt to scare/force people to remain quiet....NOPE I DID NOT DO THAT!
3) Attempt in some way to harm the person/entity in question....NOPE DID NOT DO THAT!

So go back under your rock TROLL

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
:closed_2:

This is what happens when you cross the line...

Status
Not open for further replies.