Why so slippery?

rbyham

Reaction score
This thing is easily dropped. Why is the back so slippery? Can anyone suggest a grippier skin/case?

tc1

Reaction score
I agree, a slightly textured back would've helped a lot.

I have an "incipio" case.. Not sure of the name of the style, has a rubber inner case and hard outer case.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Personally, I think they had cases in mind when they designed this phone. It really is the perfect case phone. You can use almost any case and it feels right and doesn't add too much bulk.

I use the Seido Active....and I love it. I use the kickstand all the time, sometimes for the most random reasons.

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
I had an Incipio case for awhile like the poster above. I switched to a Cruzerlite ($9.90 on Amazon and free shipping for Prime members) and really like it. Keeps the sleek form of the phone but offers good protection.

OP
R

rbyham

Reaction score
Picked up an incipio and really like it. Thanks folks!

debrad0307

Reaction score
I put an otterbox on mine. I have the commuter. It doesn't add too much bulk to the phone and I've dropped my phone a million times. It's a really good case.

.:Sent from my S3:.

MailboxHead

Reaction score
I prided myself on having only dropped my phones twice in my 8 years of cell phone ownership, and both were freak situations with the phones being fine. I'm tuning an extended battery and have the phone caseless (I had my last phone caseless and it was fine, I have a case for my normal battery on this phone). Had my first ever straight up drop last week. This phone is just super slippery! Luckily it was a small fall, but still, I might need to invest in a cheap-o case just for grippy purposes.