Which Droid?

astevens54

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I am considering upgrading from a D1 to one of these phones: Droid X, Droid 2, or the Fascinate? I have been researching each of these phones and really like the Fascinate the best. Does anyone have any input that may be helpful?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
They're all good choices but last time I held the fascinate it felt kind of weak in my hands. Plus it just didn't feel quite right. Realisticly I should pay more attention to function rather than form but still...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
astevens54

astevens54

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Well, I just found out the there are issues with the Samsung's GPS accuracy and the the search engine is BING and cannot be changed. The eliminates the Fascinate and leaves the Droid 2 and Droid X. I may just stay with my D1 depending what I hear from everyone...

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well if you are a serial flasher of roms or themes then you will be disappointed with both of them. If not I think its a vertical move.

OP
astevens54

astevens54

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Well if you are a serial flasher of roms or themes then you will be disappointed with both of them. If not I think its a vertical move.

I noticed the D2 uses A-GPS, how accurate is it? I use my D1 a lot for navigation.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm sitting on the green dot.

aefe5852-95ba-a72a.jpg

I have never had a problem with accuracy save for inside the mall I work at but only inside my particular store, as soon as I walk outside it becomes super accurate.