Weirdo behavior...

Draken

Reaction score
Well i have had my DX for awhile and all the sudden like three days ago it just started dying extremely fast. Like mild use it dies in 2 hours? i look one time its 90% then 30 minutes later its 70%? Is there any explanation for this? Thanks.

brenneisec

Reaction score
go to settings>about>battery use and see whats using the most battery. it could easily just be an application that you downloaded

OP
D

Draken

Reaction score
I've had the same applications though since forever.

faf1998

Reaction score
If you have words with friends, that is the culprit.

OP
D

Draken

Reaction score
I have done that. That doesn't explain the drastic decrease in battery life though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
Are you running an unnecessary task killer? Are you completely stock? Are you rooted and flashed a certain ROM? Do you have wif/bluetooth on? Do you have that ****ty FB app running on your phone? That FB app put a SIGNIFICANT drain on my battery almost what you are experiencing. If you do have that i suggest you go to that app and disable the notifications or just completely remove the damned thing. When was the last time you did a complete wipe/restore? files build up and cause problems. What is the app you most recently downloaded when you began to experience this? "Rouge" Apps are most likely the culprit.