Verizon is Even Keeping Retailers in the Dark

Markla709

Reaction score
I called my local Verizon store, aswell as a Verizon approved retailer.

When I called, the typical "hello" and so on, but when I said I wanted to know about the bionic, they transferred me to someone else. It was a bit sketchy, but maybe it was a coincidence.

Both of the places I called said that it's rumored as the 8th, but some stores will not actually find out until the day before.

I don't know why Verizon is being so sly and keeping everyone in the dark, even the people who market this.

I'll call more places and update this post.

-Markla709

droidrenegade

Reaction score
I went to two stores today, and all I got from stores was it wasn't out yet. They didn't know anything about it
I think I may just order one when they show up on line even if it takes a couple days. I really don't understand what
all the secrets are about. Every thing has been let out of the bag now for few days.

M

Mullensbb

if you only read posts- there is an entire thread on this topic that I started earlier this morning. spoke with a rep at an actual verizon corporate store not a reseller yesterday and he questioned my statement about the eighth being a rumor and confirmed that it is indeed coming out on the eighth. if you want to know more info you can read the other post.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
M

Markla709

Reaction score
if you only read posts- there is an entire thread on this topic that I started earlier this morning. spoke with a rep at an actual verizon corporate store not a reseller yesterday and he questioned my statement about the eighth being a rumor and confirmed that it is indeed coming out on the eighth. if you want to know more info you can read the other post.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I called both an actual verizon owned store and a reseller. I called corporate, but they were closed. I like the perks of having corporate -- they treat you like an actual person. Well that's good news, but with so much indecisiveness, one could not be certain.