MAYBE it's official as it's going to be

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The Charge was delayed because the 4G network had technical problems the day before the phone was set to release.

The Bionic is coming out on the 8th, you can take that to the bank. It's 100% happening. There will not be a delay under any circumstances. And the Packers will repeat as SuperBowl champions.

Brandon

okay I was with you all the way up until the last part...lmao...:p

OP
M

Mullensbb

okay so the basic point is that your statement has nothing what so ever to do with what my thread was about! I posted a thread reporting that the verizon representative confirmed the september eighth date for me. on top of that he said unless there is a last second.

this is simply a cover your ass statement. See you college educated boy if you knew anything about reporting which is what my degree is in you cover your ass when your reporting new information. it's coming out this date unless...

so you jump on to this thread and start talking about the "cover your ass what if" statement...

did you even read all the other previous post to see what this thread was about?

on to the other stuff...

this is the most insanely gossiped about the phone on this forum...
so here I am calling bs on both of your statements

first the commercials... so far not 1 person has posted about a commercial saying september eighth on it... not even you until now (after I call bs)... with all the coverage this phone gets I think somebody would have been talking about it majorly.... mmm something smells like poop

secondly your friend saying that the phones are in stock.... same principle you post on your quite a bit I haven't seen you post that information yet so... seems like it's likely that you made that s*** up....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
M

Mullensbb

love your post brandon accept nothing in life is 100 percent but death and taxes...

I am the 1 who reported (according to a source) it is coming out on september eighth unless something crazy happens.

I don't know how you guys got on to this but you are all focusing on the crazy..

waco

Reaction score
There are TV commercials with September 8th in the commercial.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

waco

Reaction score
Ignore my comment. Read rest of thread and saw commercials had already been mentioned

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
okay so the basic point is that your statement has nothing what so ever to do with what my thread was about! I posted a thread reporting that the verizon representative confirmed the september eighth date for me. on top of that he said unless there is a last second.

this is simply a cover your ass statement. See you college educated boy if you knew anything about reporting which is what my degree is in you cover your ass when your reporting new information. it's coming out this date unless...

so you jump on to this thread and start talking about the "cover your ass what if" statement...

did you even read all the other previous post to see what this thread was about?

on to the other stuff...

this is the most insanely gossiped about the phone on this forum...
so here I am calling bs on both of your statements

first the commercials... so far not 1 person has posted about a commercial saying september eighth on it... not even you until now (after I call bs)... with all the coverage this phone gets I think somebody would have been talking about it majorly.... mmm something smells like poop

secondly your friend saying that the phones are in stock.... same principle you post on your quite a bit I haven't seen you post that information yet so... seems like it's likely that you made that s*** up....

From Verizon Wireless Youtube channel, uploaded 2 days ago, check at 26 seconds.

[video=youtube;NsWwBH8Q8Gk]http://youtu.be/NsWwBH8Q8Gk[/video]

Last edited:

googlelover

Reaction score
I really doubt there would be a delay for this phone considering it's already had an official delay of 3 months, and as someone else said the charge was delayed (not completely positive, can't check since I'm on my phone) because of the network not directly the phone and all the testers have said the phone works really well, and there are commercials out with the release date on them, and some stores do have a stock of Bionics already. You say this isn't an opinion thread when all the rumored phone sections are only rumors and peoples opinions on those rumors. If you want only facts then stick to the Verizon press releases. Not to be mean but you did just dismiss everyone else When they said things that have been seen, or widely reported already.