Bionic Issues and Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

vzdroid13

Reaction score
Ill give the wait another month tops then Im rolling to the TB if nothing else

Me too. Too bad I'll miss out on the the free tethering, but I more concerned with getting unlimited 4g.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

whiddles

Reaction score
man sense my droid one crashed last week verizon has done nothing but Dk me around. They sent my first one to my home state in ct when i have been stationed at fort hood sense 2005 and ordered the replacement here in texas. It took them 4 days to get me a replacement droid which the speakers are blown out of the box. They want me to upgrade and pay a $20 early upgrade fee for a phone i dont really want and i turn them down and the over nighted me my 3rd replacement phone saturday morining and im not going to get this phone until tuesday. Im po ed. i have been with verizon for 16 years and never had a problem like this and they cannot get their Stuff together. what is a man to do? I need a working phone last week?

Reaction score
I could hold off a few months if they give the targa 1gb ddr2, 1.2 ghz dual core omap, that widely unnecessary 12 mp camera, and record 1080p @ 60fps. Thats a phone id like to get behind ; )

It better make coffee while we're at it!

The targa's specs should meet or exceed those listed (except the vid cam) No matter if the Bionic comes out soon, or the targa gets pressed into service, im going to get the first one that releases.

vzwcooter

Reaction score
I just dropped my OG droid yesterday and shattered the screen. So a release date sooner than later would be lovely :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. For moderating reasons we have decided to close this thread down and we would like to redirect you to this thread: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...a-droid-x2-spotted-wild-specs-benchmarks.html

Without going into a lot of specifics we feel that one thread on this topic in the Forum is enough. Since News stories are linked on Twitter and various other areas, it's this thread that has to be shut down. Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.