Droid bionic unofficially coming out April 28th!

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
The Panda said that the Bionic is still coming so I'm not sure what FAUguy heard. Yeah because of the accessories and such, it seems to me that everything points to the Charge being released first. Screenshots with 2 release dates that have already come and gone. Whereas it seems most things with the Bionic are pointing closer to May.

rage151

Reaction score
The Panda said that the Bionic is still coming so I'm not sure what FAUguy heard. Yeah because of the accessories and such, it seems to me that everything points to the Charge being released first. Screenshots with 2 release dates that have already come and gone. Whereas it seems most things with the Bionic are pointing closer to May.

Although FAUguy may have said something similiar, it wasn't him that posted the info. It was wnrussell.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

illmatic636

Reaction score
The thing is, find me one article that compares the Charge to the T-Bolt.

Here is a good indicator: Go to Amazon and search for Droid Bionic. Count what accessories come up. Then search for Droid Charge.
Result: Bionic is listed, Droid Charge is not.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score

Although FAUguy may have said something similiar, it wasn't him that posted the info. It was wnrussell.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Ah ok I must have missed that somehow. If it actually gets scrapped then I guess Bill was right all along. Personally, I could care less unless they add more ram to it. I want a gig in my next device.

illmatic636

Reaction score
I'll take 512 mb DDR2 over standard 768 mb. Same speed less Ram needed= more efficient.

tcayton49

Reaction score
According to my uninformed source, the Bionic will drop "When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie"

shoot2scre

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on this...

If I go to Verizon Saturday and buy a Thunderbolt on a 1 year... how long do I have to return it? Could I conceivably buy a Thunderbolt on a 1 year contract, wait 2-3 weeks to see if the the Bionic actually comes out, and then return the Thunderbolt for the Bionic? I know I'd be paying a restocking fee... but the REAL QUESTION... would I be able to keep my 1 year contract if I did that?

illmatic636

Reaction score
That question would be best answered by the Salesman that sells you the T-Bolt. I'm sure they give you some time to use the device before the they will not take it back. But your strategy for doing this is why?

shoot2scre

Reaction score
That question would be best answered by the Salesman that sells you the T-Bolt. I'm sure they give you some time to use the device before the they will not take it back. But your strategy for doing this is why?

To try and lock-in a 1 year contract on a Bionic. dancedroid

gabemtz83

Reaction score
The bionic will not release this month!!!! Period!!!!

The bionic is not on this months roadmap. The Droid Charge, Playstation phone and the incredible 2 are launching this month. Bionic is set for end of may early june. The shirts that were ordered are for the previously mentioned phones. Enough with the speculation..

illmatic636

Reaction score
The bionic is not on this months roadmap. The Droid Charge, Playstation phone and the incredible 2 are launching this month. Bionic is set for end of may early june. The shirts that were ordered are for the previously mentioned phones. Enough with the speculation..

The whole thread is about speculation of when it will be released. You sound annoyed by it. Someone mentioned that the shirts ordered by Verizon are Droid Bionic shirts. What shirts do you speak of?

DessoThumbs

Reaction score

+1 Rep!

Just stopped by Verizon (new store and very helpful/knowledgable salesman) 30 minutes ago (4/14/2011) to see when one of my 4 lines is UP eligable. I want a Bionic asap, but he was adamant about the July time frame. It was pushed back because of other phones being released (even diff. manufacturers). He said Verizon is pretty much driving that boat.

I sure hope he's wrong.

<Flame Shields Activated>

BeerManMike

Reaction score
Couple things wrong with that imo.

-There are always new phones that are coming out, why would Verizon keep pushing back a phone that is "ready" in favor of releasing other phones? Especially if it is their flagship phone for the summer? Do they really want to sell as many other phones as possible and whoever is left over will "get" their flagship phone? If anything the other phones would have an option, either you get released with the Droid Bionic or YOU get pushed back.

-It's also Moto's phone, I'm sure they want it out a.s.a.p.

I'm thinking (and covering my bases) that it will be the 21st, 28th or May 5th at the latest.

tcayton49

Reaction score

+1 Rep!

Just stopped by Verizon (new store and very helpful/knowledgable salesman) 30 minutes ago (4/14/2011) to see when one of my 4 lines is UP eligable. I want a Bionic asap, but he was adamant about the July time frame. It was pushed back because of other phones being released (even diff. manufacturers). He said Verizon is pretty much driving that boat.

I sure hope he's wrong.

<Flame Shields Activated>

I hate to tell you, but there is no such thing as a knowledgeable vzw salesperson. If you asked someone else in that same store you would probably get a different answer. If someone else went to that store tomorrow amd talked to the same guy you talked to they would probably get a different answer. Salespeople make things up. Its part of their job.