My DROID Bionic woes

OP
S

ShaneMA

Reaction score
Im actually looking into the HTC Rezound (is that a sin on these forums? Haha) I may get that in place of my bionic

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

droidxd00d

Reaction score
Im actually looking into the HTC Rezound (is that a sin on these forums? Haha) I may get that in place of my bionic

if you're getting a new phone have you looked into the nexus? but as far as bugs are concerned that might be even worse sine it is the first 4.0 android phone. i would never want to deal with the terrible battery life the rezound is sure to provide.

OP
S

ShaneMA

Reaction score
if you're getting a new phone have you looked into the nexus? but as far as bugs are concerned that might be even worse sine it is the first 4.0 android phone. i would never want to deal with the terrible battery life the rezound is sure to provide.

Im looking for a phone that will be released on Verizon within the next couple of days

xmguy

Reaction score
On the bright side....you'll end up with a RAZR

I too have had Bionic HELL! I'm on my 4th Bionic. 2 new and 2 referb. I wanted to get the Razr instead. But current reviews say the camera is just as bad as the Bionic and the data issue is still present in the Razr. So I don't want the hassle to swap. Now if the Bionic gets worse I may change my mind.

steeletown

Reaction score
I guess I was lucky except for the day that verizon lost data,I have not had any issues. My 4g to 3g was a little slow but since I enabled roaming even that is working flawlessly now could it be location are just a bad batch of phones.

OP
S

ShaneMA

Reaction score
I too have had Bionic HELL! I'm on my 4th Bionic. 2 new and 2 referb. I wanted to get the Razr instead. But current reviews say the camera is just as bad as the Bionic and the data issue is still present in the Razr. So I don't want the hassle to swap. Now if the Bionic gets worse I may change my mind.
Im heavily leaning towards the HTC Rezound, I think im done with Motorola.. except for my XOOM of course