Droid bionic unofficially coming out April 28th!

Elumis

Reaction score
The bionic is not on this months roadmap. The Droid Charge, Playstation phone and the incredible 2 are launching this month. Bionic is set for end of may early june. The shirts that were ordered are for the previously mentioned phones. Enough with the speculation..

+1 Rep!

Just stopped by Verizon (new store and very helpful/knowledgable salesman) 30 minutes ago (4/14/2011) to see when one of my 4 lines is UP eligable. I want a Bionic asap, but he was adamant about the July time frame. It was pushed back because of other phones being released (even diff. manufacturers). He said Verizon is pretty much driving that boat.

I sure hope he's wrong.

<Flame Shields Activated>

I hate to tell you, but there is no such thing as a knowledgeable vzw salesperson. If you asked someone else in that same store you would probably get a different answer. If someone else went to that store tomorrow amd talked to the same guy you talked to they would probably get a different answer. Salespeople make things up. Its part of their job.

I can tell you that there is a date on the Intranet at Verizon. All you have to do is search for it. Idk what salesreps can see but tech support has a little more access.

RVC

Reaction score
I heard that the Bionic is gonna have a 10 core 20gb processor, with a 10,000mah battery, with 47gb of DDR2 Ram......is this true? Oh yeah, I also heard that it will park your car for ya. At least that's what my local VZW Rep told me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Reaction score
IMO panda was one of the only people that seemed unfazed by all the fake TB release dates, and stuck by his guns and ended up being right... he said April, so I'm sticking with it! If it doesn't, well, they'll wish it had! BWAAAAHAAHAHAAHAAAA!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

xier

Reaction score
Hope is Hope -- if it does not come out at ALL - I see the TB's sell through numbers going way UP.

Reaction score
Is it just me or does the droid charge not even show up on the Motorola website? For a phone that supposedly is going to be the phone that's coming out in STEAD of the bionic @ the end of the month it suuuure is hard to find official info on... I'm just sayin'! :p

Droid101

Reaction score
Is it just me or does the droid charge not even show up on the Motorola website? For a phone that supposedly is going to be the phone that's coming out in STEAD of the bionic @ the end of the month it suuuure is hard to find official info on... I'm just sayin'! :p

Im not sure if you are being serious or joking. But Ill take it you are serious and let you know it is the Samsung Droid Charge :rofl3:

Droid101

Reaction score
The bionic is not on this months roadmap. The Droid Charge, Playstation phone and the incredible 2 are launching this month. Bionic is set for end of may early june. The shirts that were ordered are for the previously mentioned phones. Enough with the speculation..

+1 Rep!

Just stopped by Verizon (new store and very helpful/knowledgable salesman) 30 minutes ago (4/14/2011) to see when one of my 4 lines is UP eligable. I want a Bionic asap, but he was adamant about the July time frame. It was pushed back because of other phones being released (even diff. manufacturers). He said Verizon is pretty much driving that boat.

I sure hope he's wrong.

<Flame Shields Activated>

Moto and Verizon have been sticking with their Q2 release which at the latest is June. So july is Impossible

tcayton49

Reaction score

The funny thing is, on Moto Mobility's home page, the caption for the Bionic is Droid Bionic:The End of Waiting

Suuperflie

Reaction score

The funny thing is, on Moto Mobility's home page, the caption for the Bionic is Droid Bionic:The End of Waiting

Is it funny, or ironic?

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
I hope you guys are right. I was just passing it along. I hope you guys are right I hope you guys are right I hope you guys are right I hope you guys are right I hope you guys are right I hope you guys are right I hope you guys are right I hope you guys are right.

Did I say I hope you guys are right?

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Painting all Big Red salespeople as clueless is using too broad a brush.
Also they all aren't just trying to push a phone on you.
My guys at Big Red, rooted and on many forums are certainly not clueless.
Called me pre release of TB, and said I shouldn't even bother. Explained the battery issue, which in fact caused its release to be pushed back. Not the actions of someone only interested in moving product.
Based on the information from them, like Babe Ruth, I'm calling the shot, week of May 15 whatever day of the week is the norm for releases.
Many may not know this but that is also the week Steve Austin, The Six Million Dollar Man, became bionic. Coincidence? I think not!

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Om not sure if you are being serious or joking. But Ill take it you are serious and let you know it is the Samsung Droid Charge :rofl3:

Lol no, I was referring to some people thinking the charge is the Motorola phone coming @ the end of the month in response to what some vzw were saying

You have just been post-pwned.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
The VZ dude I talked to def. wasn't trying to sell me a phone. My family has 4 of their phones and 250 dollars per month service. 1 Droid, 2 Erises and an Iphone 4 (there's one in every crowd - it is pretty nice tho, I'll have to add). I walked in, he took me to his little table and looked up my number. "Your next upgrade is on 4/26 for number so and so (one of the erises)." I said cool, she wants to swap mine cause she likes the slide out keyboard and I can get the Bionic on the 28th." He immediately but politely said it's not coming out this month, not until July. Then he explained that VZ slipped it, not Motorola. He listed the phones coming out sooner, but I didn't give a sh\t cause I'm gonna wait until the Bionic hits cause I'm a Motorloa man and thats a cool beans name.

I don't care who believes it, doesn't believe it, bends over and farts, whatever. Geesh....

Fact check the fool out of me.. cause I hope he's wrong too, but he didn't even try to offer me a new phone.

My new 2011 55 inch Sony 3D LED panel with all the latest bells and whistles (that I paid 610.00 for) along with the Bose audio system (that my wife paid for with her tax season bonus) is headed my way and that's ALL the new toy fix I need at the moment!

Droid101

Reaction score
Om not sure if you are being serious or joking. But Ill take it you are serious and let you know it is the Samsung Droid Charge :rofl3:

Lol no, I was referring to some people thinking the charge is the Motorola phone coming @ the end of the month in response to what some vzw were saying

Oh lol okay thats much better:)

Reaction score
Lol yeah, I figure I won't worry about the date so much.. but if they push it back and aren't the first dual-core 4g phone they are gonna be sitting around wishing they were... ESP if they lock it down while the competition is only half-a**ing the lockdown :eek: