price of phone through Verizon? (buying it outright)

itzjonjon69

Reaction score
price of phone through Verizon? (found out its $599.99)

Anyone have any idea how much the phone will cost if i decide to buy it outright? i know Best Buy is selling it for $750.00 but everyone knows Best Buy full retail price is more expensive than the Verizon store. Any guesses?

***UPDATE***

called my verizon store and they said it's $599.99 without contract, and i asked about their quantities and they said they have an "ample size."

Last edited:

funkyb

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea how much the phone will cost if i decide to buy it outright? i know Best Buy is selling it for $750.00 but everyone knows Best Buy full retail price is more expensive than the Verizon store. Any guesses?

I believe the VZW retail lists it as $749.99, but there is some confusion because retail cost listed on WireFly.com is only $649.99.

OP
I

itzjonjon69

Reaction score

I believe the VZW retail lists it as $749.99, but there is some confusion because retail cost listed on WireFly.com is only $649.99.
Just called my local verizon store to ask and he said its $599.99! cheaper then bestbuy and wirefly!! Then i asked him how the supplies looked and he said they have an "ample size." :)

cpjr

Reaction score
No sense in worrying about it....we'll find out tomorrow.

lordv8r

Reaction score
New tweet say $599 out right price

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App