Using the HDMI out to watch movies/TV?

greycobalt

Reaction score
So I have a season of a TV show on my memory card. If I wanted to plug the phone into the TV to watch it, what problems am I going to look forward to? If I can get the videos to play in the video player, will it just translate them to the TV fine? Is there a lot of skipping or stuttering or interference? Any feedback would be wonderful. Thanks!

meatballdemarco

Reaction score
I've played movies off my sd card no problem so I can't see it being any different. The toughest part is finding the file.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Neonknight

Reaction score
Most formats work for me. I think i did have to download a new player once. Maybe for mkv file? Can't remember.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

S

samchn07

do you know the exact locations where all videos are stored in your card, if yes then there might have another problem to work this out, advice is to recheck all technically things which needs proper set up and try agian surely it will work ..

ELH

Reaction score
X2 will auto mirror the screen on HDMI out, but the resolution quality may be subpar, putting it politely, at least in my experience...

infantry667

Reaction score
The HEMISPHERE mirror function just does what it says, it mirrors the phone screen in your tv, the same way a computer mirrors or extends your computer screen if you hook up an extra monitor to it, if you're having to download different video players then something is wrong either with your device or the way you're using it. The HDMI mirror functions just send video signals via the HDMI cable so that your phone screen appears on the TV or monitor you hooked it up to.

SBF'd (sent blazingly fast) from my Hulkified X2

infantry667

Reaction score
Whoops, HDMI, not hemisphere lol damn you autocorrect and huge fingers.

SBF'd (sent blazingly fast) from my Hulkified X2