Ultimate Droid 3.1.1 PLEASE

Twizt0fate

Reaction score
Hey, Ive been looking everywhere...yahoo, google, youtube....and cannot find a download link for this that is working. Ive read the mulittude of pages on how the battery life is and would love to try it.

Could someone please upload the file or link to an active file that i could use to download it?

Thank you
:icon_ banana:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
For which device? I have a few buddies I could ask that MAY have it somewhere in their archives.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Sorry if I got your hopes up. No one with an incredible unfortunately.

Last edited:

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
For which device? I have a few buddies I could ask that MAY have it somewhere in their archives.

Wow, you're on the ball. If I had the rom I would've just posted it not thinking that someone with a different device would download it. Good catch! :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+

Wow, you're on the ball. If I had the rom I would've just posted it not thinking that someone with a different device would download it. Good catch! :)

Yeah I saw that his info said fascinate and I didnt remember UD having a ROM for that, whether he did or not I am not sure but I wanted to be sure. Dont want to be responsible for bricking someone's device :icon_eek:

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score

Yeah I saw that his info said fascinate and I didnt remember UD having a ROM for that, whether he did or not I am not sure but I wanted to be sure. Dont want to be responsible for bricking someone's device :icon_eek:

Yeah, I forgot that UD supported many different devices. Then again, so does cyanogenmod and chevy's starting to. I think MIUI is starting to support more devices as well.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Yeah, I forgot that UD supported many different devices. Then again, so does cyanogenmod and chevy's starting to. I think MIUI is starting to support more devices as well.

Yes MIUI, Chevy, and Liquid have all made it to other devices now. All of them on the droid x so its almost like I never left home (d1).

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score

Yes MIUI, Chevy, and Liquid have all made it to other devices now. All of them on the droid x so its almost like I never left home (d1).

Doh, forgot about liquid. So many roms, so many devices, lol.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+

Does any of your friends have it for the OG moto droid? Your help is much appreciated.

I will ask asap. It might take a day or two to get it if he does have it but I will give it a shot :)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+