[THEME] Black Juice v3 for rubiX Focused 1.8.9!

BDavis81

Reaction score
I'm having a problem with v3 running on 1.8.9. SDCard Readers (SDrescan) won't work which means any new data that gets put directly on my SDCard doesn't show up in Gallery,etc. Problem doesn't happen until Black Juice is installed.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm having a problem with v3 running on 1.8.9. SDCard Readers (SDrescan) won't work which means any new data that gets put directly on my SDCard doesn't show up in Gallery,etc. Problem doesn't happen until Black Juice is installed.

Which ROM are you running, which version of my theme, and did you try to clear cache?

BDavis81

Reaction score
Which ROM are you running, which version of my theme, and did you try to clear cache?

Hey Juice, I'm running rubiX 1.8.9 using your Black Juice Green v3 theme from this thread. When I installed I cleared the cache, but I just did it again to make sure. Still have the problem. Thanks for any help, I really enjoy your themes.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Hey Juice, I'm running rubiX 1.8.9 using your Black Juice Green v3 theme from this thread. When I installed I cleared the cache, but I just did it again to make sure. Still have the problem. Thanks for any help, I really enjoy your themes.

Still doesn't sound like a theme issue, If anything I would think it was rom related. I just installed SDrescan and it worked fine for me. I would try to clear the app cache or possibly fac reset.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say that my sdrescan is working fine with the green theme.

On another note, is it possible to have the little moto red target thing for text to be green?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
Yummy blueness.

aefc6105-bd3b-576e.jpg

Swyped from my Droid X using DroidForums App

well i finally got this rom and theme and GOD i love how crisp and fast this is now im wondering about that status bar that u have kind of like that battery symbol

If you want JUST the battery symbol, you can use metamorph and put it in. If you want all the different blue icons I put up there, I can put them together in a .zip for you if you'd like.

Edit: In fact, here you go. It's the same exact theme but with different notification icons.

sweet thanks alot, i appreciate it

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

On another note, is it possible to have the little moto red target thing for text to be green?

You talking about the text thing when you long press? I have no idea where that is, let me look for it Ill see what I can do!

:icon_ banana:

mcp770

Reaction score
Just wanted to stop in and say thanks Juicemane. Between your blackjuice theme and rubix roms my phone is nearly 100% perfect. You guys rock.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score

You talking about the text thing when you long press? I have no idea where that is, let me look for it Ill see what I can do!

Yeah lol! No big deal though just thought its be cool! ;)

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Just wanted to stop in and say thanks Juicemane. Between your blackjuice theme and rubix roms my phone is nearly 100% perfect. You guys rock.

Thanks bro! Glad you like it ;)

Yeah lol! No big deal though just thought its be cool! ;)

I think its part of the latinime.apk, I don't have access to any of my files (at my lady's house) Ill look into it more tomorrow!

kameleongt

Reaction score
anyone try this on blurry 2.3.20?
or should I be installing B/J theme for blurry 1.0? really want to get back on a black juice theme.
thanks

Last edited:
OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
anyone try this on blurry 2.3.20?
or should I be installing B/J theme for blurry 1.0? really want to get back on a black juice theme.
thanks

You can attempt to install Black Juice Blurry on 2.3.20 if you want, I haven't tested it and I make no guarantee of any kind that it will work... Its your call.

pguerr411

Reaction score
Can someone let me know how to install this blackjuice theme? I'm relatively new to installing custom roms and themes. I currently have a rooted DX running OTA stock 2.2. Looking to install Rubix Focused 1.8.9 ..then JuiceMan's BlackJuice blue. I have Koush's bootstrap and ROM manager already, and already did a backup of my existing ROM. Can someone walk thru the steps of installing this ROM/theme in order. Would appreciate this.. Thx

Its easy. Download the zip on the first post of the rubix 1.8.9 thread.Download my theme. Copy them to your phones sdcard.

Launch bootstrap and boot into recovery. Clear cache/data.

Click install from zip from sdcard

Browse for zip select. Yes to install

Let it run. When it says complete reboot. Let it load.

Once your back in android sign in etc.

Reboot into bootstrap again.

Install zip from sdcard. Select blackjuice zip. Install. Reboot.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Thanks. Do I have to wipe cache when I install a theme? Also, someone mentioned in a different forum "clear batter stats wipe" to get better battery life? Is this the same thing as "wipe cache?" If not, how to perform? thanks..