[THEME] Black Juice v2 for rubiX Focused 1.8.6

GTvert90

Reaction score
How did you get your dialer, messagine, pullup, and g-mail like that..

Mine is still stock ADW

Lulzyou I think I know what you meant and I have the same question.

Juice, we are refering to the bar at the bottom of you home screen that has the dialer, email, appdrawer, gmail, and leaf icon. Yours is black and ours is the standard rubix bar.

Is that part of the theme or separate because I don't have it.

But I love this theme. Donating after I send this message! Thanks for the hard work.
Not part of this theme. Its an adw or lp theme

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

detox

Reaction score
How did you get your dialer, messagine, pullup, and g-mail like that..

Mine is still stock ADW

Lulzyou I think I know what you meant and I have the same question.

Juice, we are refering to the bar at the bottom of you home screen that has the dialer, email, appdrawer, gmail, and leaf icon. Yours is black and ours is the standard rubix bar.

Is that part of the theme or separate because I don't have it.

But I love this theme. Donating after I send this message! Thanks for the hard work.

Its launcher pro. You can download from the market. If you cannot open after download, then you need to d'ld home switcher and launch it from there. I wouldnt recommend deleting adw after downloading LP. Just go to root explorer and rename adw launcher.apk to adw launcher.bak This will remove it from you phone without deleting and if you want to go back to adw, all you have to do is change the bak back to apk

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Jeffreysachs

Reaction score
I LOVE IT!

With this theme and LauncherPro this thing is sooo smooth and I love the way it looks. + Widget Locker for the lock screen.

Attachments

• LockScreen.png
    LockScreen.png
    179.8 KB · Views: 769
  • HomeScreen.png
    HomeScreen.png
    219.4 KB · Views: 538

fr3nzy

Reaction score
Awesome theme, finally have the circle battery and it looks sick!

Droid74

Reaction score
looking forward to the blue theme...any idea when we can expect it ;)

jpydroidx

Reaction score
Same here can't wait for the blue version! Ill throw u a beer or two as its great work

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Same here can't wait for the blue version! Ill throw u a beer or two as its great work

I'm having an issue with the buttons for blue. As soon as I get them working it'll be up. That or ill just put it up with the default buttons for now. Ill see what I can do when I get home sorry for the delays

koreaz

Reaction score
I am a PITA, thats why I'm at the united states naval academy...so when I graduate and become a officer, I can be a pain in the ass to terrorists...Maybe you can pretty up my missiles for me?

Is that sarcasm or are you being serious? I was joking about you being a PITA and I actually fixed the color of the icons for you....

o_O

LOL yea, im joking with you <3 But I do go to the Naval Academy. I know you were joking about calling me a pita, you duno me but you love me <3 LOL

edit: Sorry if it didnt come across as a joke ><

HelpeRX

Reaction score
Help!!!!!!

I installed this theme and cant get past home screen I keep on getting bombared with forcloses and it keeps happening no way to stop this maddness??!!!!!?!?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I installed this theme and cant get past home screen I keep on getting bombared with forcloses and it keeps happening no way to stop this maddness??!!!!!?!?

wipe and install teh backup you should have made before installing it?

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Sounds like you installed it on the wrong ROM, this is only for rubiX Focused 1.8.6... what are you running?