[THEME - rubiX Focused 1.6] Black-Juice Themes

JRobzilla

Reaction score
Flashing now, will check in.

Edit: Booted just fine. Noticed though when it was preparing the SD Card on initial boot up the text was black. Time text is fine. Going to force more text in there and see what else (if anything).

Edit 2: Force closing on market app, jrummy's overclock app... checking for others.

Edit 3: Okay, market and any superuser apps are FC'ing, along with settings.

Last edited:
OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Edit: Booted just fine. Noticed though when it was preparing the SD Card on initial boot up the text was black. Time text is fine. Going to force more text in there and see what else (if anything).

Edit 2: Force closing on market app, jrummy's overclock app... checking for others.

K try this one!

Last edited:

JRobzilla

Reaction score

K try this one!

Yeah I'm kind of stuck now. I can't get into Koush's bootstrap (due to FC) to go to my backup, so I'm not sure how to continue.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

K try this one!

Yeah I'm kind of stuck now. I can't get into Koush's bootstrap (due to FC) to go to my backup, so I'm not sure how to continue.

Do a battery pull and boot the phone, itll load the bootstrap. Install the new zip I just posted and see what happens!

JRobzilla

Reaction score
K try this one!

Do a battery pull and boot the phone, itll load the bootstrap. Install the new zip I just posted and see what happens!

Thanks! I tried a battery pull twice but I guess I didn't wait long enough as it booted back into Rubix. This third time, after 15 or so seconds I was able to reinstall Rubix, and I'm NOW (damn typo) flashing your new test zip.

Last edited:
OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Thanks! I tried a battery pull twice but I guess I didn't wait long enough as it booted back into Rubix. This third time, after 15 or so seconds I was able to reinstall Rubix, and I'm not flashing your new test zip.

Told you to make a backup lol

JRobzilla

Reaction score

Thanks! I tried a battery pull twice but I guess I didn't wait long enough as it booted back into Rubix. This third time, after 15 or so seconds I was able to reinstall Rubix, and I'm not flashing your new test zip.

Told you to make a backup lol

Haha yeah I did, well I reflashed it and it's the exact same thing. Black text and now Market etc. force closes. I did check them before flashing this new zip and they were working again. I also made sure to delete the other zip as not to confuse them. Hmmm, not sure what's going on.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Did you try the 2nd zip i uploaded before you reflashed? there was an error in the services.jar, it should work now. If it doesnt lmk...

JRobzilla

Reaction score
Did you try the 2nd zip i uploaded before you reflashed? there was an error in the services.jar, it should work now. If it doesnt lmk...

I reflashed Rubix 1.6, got into and checked to make sure the force closes were gone. I then flashed the second zip you provided and got the same resulting force closes.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

I reflashed Rubix 1.6, got into and checked to make sure the force closes were gone. I then flashed the second zip you provided and got the same resulting force closes.

fml... ok

try this one, if this doesnt work im gonna have to start from scratch.

Last edited:

JRobzilla

Reaction score

fml... ok

try this one, if this doesnt work im gonna have to start from scratch.

Okay this time around the text was correct but I'm still getting the same force closes.

teh_g

Reaction score
Will installing the new test versions fix the force closes?

Also, I learned being lazy and not backing up prior to an install of the theme is a bad idea.

JRobzilla

Reaction score
Will installing the new test versions fix the force closes?

Also, I learned being lazy and not backing up prior to an install of the theme is a bad idea.

So far I've had force closes with all 3 zip files.