[THEME] Black Juice for rubiX Blurry 1.0

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
Looks beautiful Juice! Is the keyboard black also?

No keyboard mods in this one. I was thinking about packaging one of the custom keyboards from wjd in the theme, but I didn't want to scare people away from the theme because of it. Its really easy to install any keyboard you want.

How would I go about installing a black swype keyboard?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

i know 928 has a black swype file...i have it on my phone...when i have time ill post it...if im allowed

crankshot89

Reaction score
Plz upload!
No keyboard mods in this one. I was thinking about packaging one of the custom keyboards from wjd in the theme, but I didn't want to scare people away from the theme because of it. Its really easy to install any keyboard you want.

How would I go about installing a black swype keyboard?

i know 928 has a black swype file...i have it on my phone...when i have time ill post it...if im allowed

Reaction score
Before anyone asks, yes this works on the brand new blurry release haha. Running it and omfg the new blurry is smooooooooooooooth. Can't tell its not focused.

matthew9510

Reaction score
Wow but what if you could!!!!

wow that looks so sick ill do that tomorrow but you know what would be really cook if you were to put like an htc sense htc EVO 4G ROM on the droid x that would be incredible everyone would like be so happy and you would be like famous!!! if you know if they already have done that or have started please let me know thats my dream for this phone to do

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
wow that looks so sick ill do that tomorrow but you know what would be really cook if you were to put like an htc sense htc EVO 4G ROM on the droid x that would be incredible everyone would like be so happy and you would be like famous!!! if you know if they already have done that or have started please let me know thats my dream for this phone to do

You should have gotten an EVO lol.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

Attachments

• Blacknwhiteswypeupdate.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 224

thetomas

Reaction score
This theme is not working with 1.5.2. The original release of 1.5.2 had some issue with dialer being unusable, which was fixed in the patched version of 1.5.2 available now. This theme caused that problem to return, and dialer once again crashes (and restarts the radio). I'm going to have to reflash the 1.5.2. zip.
Does anyone have JUST a black notification bar? i don't need anything else modified, i just want a black notification system. (obviously the icons and stuff need to be changed, but i don't want the dialer or any other apps skinned)

H

Highflyin128

Im running this on my 1.5.2 with no issues.

nepperz

Reaction score
I actuallyliked this theme.. right up until gmail quit syncing and battery life would go bonkers because the phone was constantly trying to sync.. if you get a fix let me know... be back in a heart beat

I highly doubt it was from the theme, I didnt touch the gmail apk. Blurry has had issues with Gmail not syncing properly. Best thing to do is to remove your Gmail account then add it back or try clearing the cache/settings for Gmail.

Tried that, and gmail worked fine without the theme running as soon as i put it back on BLAMO.. not knocking though yo LOL :)

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I actuallyliked this theme.. right up until gmail quit syncing and battery life would go bonkers because the phone was constantly trying to sync.. if you get a fix let me know... be back in a heart beat

I highly doubt it was from the theme, I didnt touch the gmail apk. Blurry has had issues with Gmail not syncing properly. Best thing to do is to remove your Gmail account then add it back or try clearing the cache/settings for Gmail.

Tried that, and gmail worked fine without the theme running as soon as i put it back on BLAMO.. not knocking though yo LOL :)

Nah its cool I appreciate the heads up. I didnt test this theme myself, I hate Blur, just made it as a favor to the community ;)

When I get some time (aside from the grind of keeping the Focused version up to date) Ill put out a fix for this!

Thanks Guys!
:icon_ banana:

mr_brady

Reaction score
Looks great!

What is the green round arrow icon in the notifications bar? Mine seems to never go away.

Attachments

• green.jpg
    green.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 240

davezx9

Reaction score
let me guess you loaded your apps,data and system data from titanium back up.You can only install apps and data not system data.wipe data again and only install apps plus data

mr_brady

Reaction score
let me guess you loaded your apps,data and system data from titanium back up.You can only install apps and data not system data.wipe data again and only install apps plus data

Yup. Just re-installed and used Titanium to restore the system. I'll give you suggestion a try. Thanks!

dvader

Reaction score

I've ran into that several time. and suspected it was TB..
but why is that?
i back up things like my accounts, access points.. etc. because they are pain to reload.
any way to back them up and restore them so they work?

dvader

Reaction score
2 theme request
1) add a percent to the battery meter (like 10 percent, 20, 30, etc)
2) get rid of the cube when you pull down your notification bar. it's distracting.

other than that it looks and works good on blurry 1.5.2