Rubix Blurry 2.0

wmedina1991

Reaction score
Has anyone else had issues adding a skype account?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jzmax22

Reaction score
I dont know why this ROM doesnt have a sticky or link for download. THis is by far the best ROM i have run, the battery life is awesome. I love it! DROD keep up the awesome work, thank you!

timelord

Reaction score
I dont know why this ROM doesnt have a sticky or link for download. THis is by far the best ROM i have run, the battery life is awesome. I love it! DROD keep up the awesome work, thank you!

I'm really liking Rubix blurry, as far as blur roms go, I prefered it over darkslide blur. I' still an Apex guy myself, but this rom is truely excellent.

mikehal38

Reaction score
Where are all the blurry themes at? I've searched the forum and google and can't seem to find anything but a blue gingerbread theme...

aimless

Reaction score
The link says you have to be on 2.3.340. That is the android version? Mine says 2.2.1. How do I get the update since I'm rooted with Rubix Focused already? I want to try the Blurry.

mikehal38

Reaction score
2.2.1 is your android version. If you're already on a custom rom then you should be fine.

ksuviper

Reaction score

timelord

Reaction score
The (white) droid x stock multi-touch keyboard does work on rubix blurry. I just took the stock keyboard from darklside addons folder. But any stock latinIME.apk file will do. I simply renamed the current android latinIME.apk to .bac and replaced it with the sock latinIME.apk file.

Set permissions, rebooted and it works.

madjokeer

Reaction score
has anyone had an issue for duplicate text messages because of the 2 different text msg apps on the Blurry 2.0? I used TB to freeze one of the apps but now I dont get facebook updates in my notification bar... unfroze the app then i get duplicate text messages and facebook updates... :( might want to go back to Apex 1.4.1

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
has anyone had an issue for duplicate text messages because of the 2 different text msg apps on the Blurry 2.0? I used TB to freeze one of the apps but now I dont get facebook updates in my notification bar... unfroze the app then i get duplicate text messages and facebook updates... :( might want to go back to Apex 1.4.1

there's only one text messaging app installed on blurry 2.0.

What app did you freeze?