Desk dock Rubix blurry

ekf028

Reaction score
Could be a dumb question, but i'm gonna ask anyway...after all that is how noobs become geniuses right?

I'm running Rubix Blurry 2.0 and am thinking of buying the desktop docking station. I don't see the moto "dock" app anywhere in the app drawer. Will everything work as designed when I plug the X into the dock?

bigwilly90210

Reaction score
Well I haven't used that rom, but I know from my Apex 1.4.1 on my D2 it works just fine. It pulls up the motorola dock app, but on mine the weather widget didn't work. :( its not in in the app drawer, there's a dock.apk in your /system folder. The docks are usually pretty cheap and I love having mine for my bedside/ actually just sitting on my desk below my monitor. Good luck!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
ekf028

ekf028

Reaction score
Well I haven't used that rom, but I know from my Apex 1.4.1 on my D2 it works just fine. It pulls up the motorola dock app, but on mine the weather widget didn't work. :( its not in in the app drawer, there's a dock.apk in your /system folder. The docks are usually pretty cheap and I love having mine for my bedside/ actually just sitting on my desk below my monitor. Good luck!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

thanks! just wanted to make sure the dock app is actually on here before I buy the dock. don't want to throw $ down the drain lol. Found a good deal for one on ebay, going to buy now.