[THEME] Black Juice v3 for rubiX Focused 1.8.9!

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This ROM and Theme are very Metamorph friendly. If you don't like a particular icon or icons, simply go to droidpirate.com and browse through their selection of notification icons then use metamorph to apply them. You can, of course, do it manually by taking the icons from wherever and putting them in, but metamorph is very easy.

As for the icons you guys see, Juicemane posted a .zip with them back in one of his previous theme releases... for 1.6 I believe. You can use Desktop Visualizer to make your custom icons.

Ty sir!

Icons can be downloaded from here

jdhas

Reaction score
can this be apply to 1.9.3 with leak 2.2.1?

Same question thinking of installing 2.3.320 with focused 1.9.3 and wondering if this theme will work. If not I will stick with 2.2.

Since Drod has said that the only difference between Focused 1.8.9 and 1.9.3 is that one is compatible with the leak, I would be willing to bet that Black Juice will work on both.

aarkay06

Reaction score
can this be apply to 1.9.3 with leak 2.2.1?

Same question thinking of installing 2.3.320 with focused 1.9.3 and wondering if this theme will work. If not I will stick with 2.2.

Since Drod has said that the only difference between Focused 1.8.9 and 1.9.3 is that one is compatible with the leak, I would be willing to bet that Black Juice will work on both.

blackjuice does work on 1.9.3. I am using it with no prob whatsoever

lemm

Reaction score
Juicemane,

Since I know that you use Launcher Pro,

Have you ever thought of theming the Launcher Pro Plus Widgets?

wayne9592

Reaction score
Any way to display tthe battery percent in the circular battery? I think this would be the best theme if so

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Any way to display tthe battery percent in the circular battery? I think this would be the best theme if so

I tried it, looks crappy. Feel free to mod the battery icons though.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Juicemane,

Since I know that you use Launcher Pro,

Have you ever thought of theming the Launcher Pro Plus Widgets?

Honestly I've never used the widgets lol. I run one homescreen. They're black gloss anyways should look pretty good as is.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Added "Dark Grey Button" Version of Black Juice Blue v3 for those who liked the dark grey/black text. Download link on first post. Enjoy! Oh and Happy Thanksgiving!

pguerr411

Reaction score
Can someone let me know how to install this blackjuice theme? I'm relatively new to installing custom roms and themes. I currently have a rooted DX running OTA stock 2.2. Looking to install Rubix Focused 1.8.9 ..then JuiceMan's BlackJuice blue. I have Koush's bootstrap and ROM manager already, and already did a backup of my existing ROM. Can someone walk thru the steps of installing this ROM/theme in order. Would appreciate this.. Thx

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Can someone let me know how to install this blackjuice theme? I'm relatively new to installing custom roms and themes. I currently have a rooted DX running OTA stock 2.2. Looking to install Rubix Focused 1.8.9 ..then JuiceMan's BlackJuice blue. I have Koush's bootstrap and ROM manager already, and already did a backup of my existing ROM. Can someone walk thru the steps of installing this ROM/theme in order. Would appreciate this.. Thx

Its easy. Download the zip on the first post of the rubix 1.8.9 thread.Download my theme. Copy them to your phones sdcard.

Launch bootstrap and boot into recovery. Clear cache/data.

Click install from zip from sdcard

Browse for zip select. Yes to install

Let it run. When it says complete reboot. Let it load.

Once your back in android sign in etc.

Reboot into bootstrap again.

Install zip from sdcard. Select blackjuice zip. Install. Reboot.

pguerr411

Reaction score
Thank you VERY MUCH. Much appreciated. Do I have to RE-ACTIVATE the phone after installing Rubix Focused? What are the chances of me bricking my phone? I hear you can use an SBF file and RSDLite application to restore a bricked phone? BTW, do I have to deodex my DX prior to installing ..or is it already deodexd? I don't want to lose my $200 I spent on this phone, as I am way past my 14 return policy...lol

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
Yummy blueness.

aefc6105-bd3b-576e.jpg

Swyped from my Droid X using DroidForums App

well i finally got this rom and theme and GOD i love how crisp and fast this is now im wondering about that status bar that u have kind of like that battery symbol

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Yummy blueness.

aefc6105-bd3b-576e.jpg

Swyped from my Droid X using DroidForums App

well i finally got this rom and theme and GOD i love how crisp and fast this is now im wondering about that status bar that u have kind of like that battery symbol

If you want JUST the battery symbol, you can use metamorph and put it in. If you want all the different blue icons I put up there, I can put them together in a .zip for you if you'd like.

Edit: In fact, here you go. It's the same exact theme but with different notification icons.

Last edited: