[Theme] All New ***Twisted Inception***

jpr122955

Reaction score
Awesome theme! Your transitions are especially sweet. Thanks for all the hard work.
I had initially wiped and flashed, but that caused Force Closes on the Market. Then flashed without wiping, and it worked fine. Installed Black Market 2.2.7 and that goes extremely well with your theme.
Thanks again.

tazoman

Reaction score
that theme looks so cool and I want it bad but the thing is i'm new to smart phones and i've only had my incredible for 2 months. Do I need to do something special like have my phone rooted in order to get your theme working on my phone. i'm in the dark here. It would be appreciated if someone would tell me what I need to do in order to get your theme working on my phone, thanks.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
that theme looks so cool and I want it bad but the thing is i'm new to smart phones and i've only had my incredible for 2 months. Do I need to do something special like have my phone rooted in order to get your theme working on my phone. i'm in the dark here. It would be appreciated if someone would tell me what I need to do in order to get your theme working on my phone, thanks.

Yes you would need to have your phone rooted and install the rom the theme is made for. This version is made for Ultimate Droid 2.5

There are a few threads on the site that can help you root your phone if you wish to do so.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

tazoman

Reaction score

Yes you would need to have your phone rooted and install the rom the theme is made for. This version is made for Ultimate Droid 2.5

There are a few threads on the site that can help you root your phone if you wish to do so.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

oh damn well too bad i'm not up for doing the whole root thing. is there any themes out there for people that don't want to go through rooting their phone? if so please direct me.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
The only way I know to "theme" a non-rooted phone is with a home launcher. ADW in the market has a lot of themes. Download ADWLauncher then look for themes in the market. But if your looking for the kind of awesome themes, like this one, you will have to root. BTW, ADW doesn't theme your whole phone, just the launcher.

Swyped from a Droid

tazoman

Reaction score
The only way I know to "theme" a non-rooted phone is with a home launcher. ADW in the market has a lot of themes. Download ADWLauncher then look for themes in the market. But if your looking for the kind of awesome themes, like this one, you will have to root. BTW, ADW doesn't theme your whole phone, just the launcher.

Swyped from a Droid

Damn damn damn, sucks. Ok I might try that out, thanks for your reply.

mrtony07

Reaction score
is it possible that you could make this theme for the droid x rom. the twisted inception is my favorite theme ever made. i want to try the new ultimate droid rom for droid x but with out a theme its not the same. i know i'm not the only one that would love to have this theme. thanks tony

Thach

Reaction score
It would be awesome to see this for the latest UD. There are quite a few themes out there that I have seen that would be awesome if they got updated to the latest UD.