[Theme] UD 3.0.0 NexTheme

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
bp328i...perhaps you noticed, but the music widget is also a little off. The song title gets cut off in the widget. Not a huge deal for me. Just wanted to bring it to your attention.

I just saw that in your screen shot, it will be fixed for 3.0.1

Has anyone tested this on UD 3.0.1?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

No it will not work on 3.0.1, I'm going to be porting it to 3.0.1 tomorrow night.

GigaSlackr

Reaction score
bp328i...perhaps you noticed, but the music widget is also a little off. The song title gets cut off in the widget. Not a huge deal for me. Just wanted to bring it to your attention.

I just saw that in your screen shot, it will be fixed for 3.0.1

Has anyone tested this on UD 3.0.1?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

No it will not work on 3.0.1, I'm going to be porting it to 3.0.1 tomorrow night.

I wish you had posted this reply 30 minutes ago. It would have saved me the trouble of testing it with 3.0.1. It kept getting stuck on the load screen. Thankfully I backed up my NAND before I tested anyway, so it was easy to undo. Great work by the way. I have been waiting for a stable version of 3.0. I have been using Nextheme for UD 2.5 for a while now and I cant wait to get it for 3.0.1

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Here is a patch for the auto brightness and the music widget. I forgot how much I hate using draw9patch...:)

Attachments

• UD_3.0.0_Music&Brightness.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 138

ZBoater

Reaction score
3.0.1 seems to be having issues. Might not be long before 3.0.2 comes out...

ZBoater

Reaction score
I seem to be reading a lot of boot loop issues with 3.0.1. I for one wont be upgrading. But I have no idea whether a 3.0.2 is in the works. I was just being a smart-donkey. :)

How hard is it to update a theme for a new version! If it's more than an hour's worth of effort I'd suggest waiting a day or two. Have a beer!

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I seem to be reading a lot of boot loop issues with 3.0.1. I for one wont be upgrading. But I have no idea whether a 3.0.2 is in the works. I was just being a smart-donkey. :)

How hard is it to update a theme for a new version! If it's more than an hour's worth of effort I'd suggest waiting a day or two. Have a beer!

It's not so hard once you have the ROM themed once. The first time is what takes the most time.

I will theme 3.0.1 tomorrow night if I can get the ROM loaded...lol :)

I started ADW Launcher tonight and damn that app has a lot of .9.apk's. They are such a pain to work with...oh well have a good night.

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
3.0.1 is working fine for me. Seems smoother than 3.0. I had to wipe and then install update. Once booted up change the boot animation to the original droid eye and no more boot loops

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Rodeojones

Reaction score

Here is a patch for the auto brightness and the music widget. I forgot how much I hate using draw9patch...:)

Wow. Thanks for doing this. It worked great.

r8rfan1010

Reaction score
Any chance that Twisted Inception will be coming to UD3.0.1? Loved that theme on UD2.5

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Wow. Thanks for doing this. It worked great.

No problem

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any chance that Twisted Inception will be coming to UD3.0.1? Loved that theme on UD2.5

Yes, it should be ready this weekend I'm fixing a few things and was working on getting it on 3.0.0 but I'm going to scrap that and just start on 3.0.1

jerzboi

Reaction score
Thinking about the Thunderbolt myself, but from what I understand it will not launch with Skype video :angry: that was my main reason for getting it

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thinking about the Thunderbolt myself, but from what I understand it will not launch with Skype video :angry: that was my main reason for getting it

There is so much speculation going on about the Thunderbolt I don't think Verizon, HTC, Best Buy, or anyone really knows what it's going to launch with. I just want it to launch...lol

skltr21

Reaction score
so is this theme working on 3.0.1 right now??? it's in the 3.0.1 section so im confused......