[Theme] UD 3.0.1 NexTheme

Rodeojones

Reaction score
Could anyone post some screenies for me? I'm really curious to see what this looks like, especially with the themed LP.

This brings me to my next question. Is there any way to theme GO launcher EX? I use GO EX because my phone doesn't like LP or ADW. Thanks a lot!

Play a jam!

Check out the thread for the NexTheme for v3.0. It's on the first page with the other UD threads. I posted some shots on there.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Could anyone post some screenies for me? I'm really curious to see what this looks like, especially with the themed LP.

This brings me to my next question. Is there any way to theme GO launcher EX? I use GO EX because my phone doesn't like LP or ADW. Thanks a lot!

Play a jam!

Check out the thread for the NexTheme for v3.0. It's on the first page with the other UD threads. I posted some shots on there.

Thanks for letting me know, but I went ahead and flashed it anyways. I love it!

Now if go launcher ex could be themed to match my life would be perfect. Great theme!

Play a jam!

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Play a jam!

Now if go launcher ex could be themed to match my life would be perfect. Great theme!

Play a jam!

I'm heading to the Florida State Fair today but when I get home I will theme Go Launcher for you.

b-jammin21

Reaction score

Play a jam!

I'm heading to the Florida State Fair today but when I get home I will theme Go Launcher for you.

Thanks a million. I love the theme and the animations are awesome. I like GO launcher EX a lot, but they are still short on themes for it, so I think it would look great with a nextheme style.

There are a couple beers in it for you too, of course. Thanks for the great work.

Play a jam!

GigaSlackr

Reaction score
Theme request

I love your work. I would definetly donate money if I wasnt broke and jobless right now. This is the only theme I have ever used, and probably will ever use. Is there any chance you could theme Tag Home? (I'm not sure if you even can theme it). I would really appreciate it.