[Theme] UD 2.5 NexTheme

flashjh

Reaction score
I managed to get the gmail.apk deleted, but it won't install the new gmail.apk. I did reboot. It just says application not installed. Do you know why?

Thanks for all your hard work!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

s4eric

Reaction score
I managed to get the gmail.apk deleted, but it won't install the new gmail.apk. I did reboot. It just says application not installed. Do you know why?

Try the Install2System command (Ultimate Settings -> Quick Commands). Place the app in /sdcard/system, then run the command.

flashjh

Reaction score

Try the Install2System command (Ultimate Settings -> Quick Commands). Place the app in /sdcard/system, then run the command.

Ok... the install2System managed to remove YouTube, but it didn't install gmail or YouTube. But, I was able to use God mode--Once I turned that on, both apk files installed just fine. I never used that menu before. Thanks for the help!

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome theme as always. Is the facebook APK the new one with Chat??

Damn non-system apps with there updates...lol...No this is not the new one with chat. I'm going to theme the new one tonight.

Any update on the facebook updated 1.5 with chat apk. Whenever you get a chance, just let me know.

Thanks.

I'm actually working on it right now should not be much longer...(I hope)

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Facebook 1.5.0 NexThemed added to the second post...enjoy all and good night!!!!

And if anyone cares I had to edit almost 100 xml files for this app, and I don't even have a Facebook account...

Now that I read the above it kind of came out wrong...lol

Last edited:

LiquorBox

Reaction score
Facebook 1.5.0 NexThemed added to the second post...enjoy all and good night!!!!

And if anyone cares I had to edit almost 100 xml files for this app, and I don't even have a Facebook account...

Yes, I do care very much. Loading it up now. Give me a link and I'll buy you a beer, :)

kwood129

Reaction score
Everything that you do to make this theme what it is I think we all love and appreciate.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Yes, I do care very much. Loading it up now. Give me a link and I'll buy you a beer, :)

I know the chat area still needs to have the colors of the background and text fliped to match the rest but when I woke my wife up last night for her login to test she go pretty pissed...lol.

I'm working on that little part tonight and will update the OP...

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how I can change the battery indicator to round on this theme?

Boostjunky

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know why this theme hasn't been ported to the droid incredible? BP, I know you may be feeling a little underappreciated, especially with recent occurrences, and I don't mean to add to that in any way. I was just curious, is all. Last night, I ported this theme over to my wife's incredible, and it worked flawlessly!

So, I was just wondering why it hadn't been done already.

Again, thanks for all your hard work. This theme is amazing!

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know why this theme hasn't been ported to the droid incredible? BP, I know you may be feeling a little underappreciated, especially with recent occurrences, and I don't mean to add to that in any way. I was just curious, is all. Last night, I ported this theme over to my wife's incredible, and it worked flawlessly!

So, I was just wondering why it hadn't been done already.

Again, thanks for all your hard work. This theme is amazing!

Thank you!!!

Really the main reason is because I don't have an incredible to test on or I would.

Last edited:
OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I know the chat area still needs to have the colors of the background and text fliped to match the rest but when I woke my wife up last night for her login to test she go pretty pissed...lol.

I'm working on that little part tonight and will update the OP...

Ok, so I did it now....The second post updated with Facebook 1.5.0 fully themed, including the new chat section....

KodiakEd

Reaction score
@BP

Very nice job on NexTheme. I just updated my D1 from UD1.0 (with Watermark'D) to UD2.4 (stock) earlier in the week, then UD2.5 yesterday. I added this theme and am really enjoying it. Going to update the FB app to 1.5 today/tonight.

One suggestion if I may --> could you consider using the battery widget from Watermark'D? I think it is very cool and would fit in very nicely with this theme.

Thanks again.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
@BP

Very nice job on NexTheme. I just updated my D1 from UD1.0 (with Watermark'D) to UD2.4 (stock) earlier in the week, then UD2.5 yesterday. I added this theme and am really enjoying it. Going to update the FB app to 1.5 today/tonight.

One suggestion if I may --> could you consider using the battery widget from Watermark'D? I think it is very cool and would fit in very nicely with this theme.

Thanks again.

Thank you....

Do you mean the battery icon in the notification bar? If so I can make you an update.zip that will only change the battery icon to the one from Watermark'D...

Let me know.