[Theme] UD 3.0.1 NexTheme

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
NexTheme for UD 3.0.1

This is an update.zip and installs just like an other udate.zip (AS ALL WAYS MAKE A BACKUP FIRST)

This is not the old school NexTheme, this is my version which I have added a lot to the theme to make it more complete.

There are two versions one without custom window animations and one with.

Thanks to Manup456 for the original NexTheme.

The following apps are themed and included:

Browser
Calculator
Calendar
Camera
Clock
Contacts
Email
Gallery3D
GenieWidget
Gmail...NOT INCLUDED IN MAIN ZIP. IT'S LISTED IN THE NEXT POST
GoogleQuickSearchBox
Facebook...NOT INCLUDED IN MAIN ZIP. IT'S LISTED IN THE NEXT POST
Mms
Music
Pandora...NOT INCLUDED IN MAIN ZIP. IT'S LISTED IN THE NEXT POST
Phone
Spare Parts
Settings
Talk
Twitter...NOT INCLUDED IN MAIN ZIP. IT'S LISTED IN THE NEXT POST
YouTube...NOT INCLUDED IN MAIN ZIP. IT'S LISTED IN THE NEXT POST

The above apps are the ones that come with UD 3.0.1 and not just old ones I already had themed.

All the apps in the second post are the most recent version, except for Facebook, it's still 1.5.0.

I'm currently working on a few different launchers so they will be posted when done.

UD_3.0.1_NexTheme.zip

UD_3.0.1_NexTheme_Anim.zip

If you don't like the NexTheme fonts flash the below zip and you will have the stock fonts back.

Enjoy all!!!!

Last edited:

chipmunk

Reaction score
Hey sorry to be a pain is there anyway chance of seeing a launcher pro theme?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I'm currently working on a few different launchers so they will be posted when done.

I put this in the OP, I'll have it up maybe tonight.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Added to the second post...enjoy...:)

chipmunk

Reaction score
Thank you so much man you are a droidical genius!!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm running 3.0 and have the NexTheme for 3.0 will these work for me?

To install, Uninstall your current version (might need to use Titanium Backup or Root Explorer), reboot place the new apps on your sdcard and use a file manager like Astro.

GB_Gmail.apk

Pandora-1.5.3.Nex.apk

Twitter.apk

Facebook_1.5.0_Nex2-14.apk

YouTube.apk

LauncherPro-0.8.3.Nex.apk

Yes they will, they are the same as the ones in the second post for the 3.0.0 theme.

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So getting install failed on all the extra apps.. FB, Twitter, Pandora, etc.. I have unistalled all previous versions. Rebooted. Used root explorer to search the entire system and all folders for any traces of past installs of these apps. Deleted everything. Rebooted again.. install from SD card and fails?

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So getting install failed on all the extra apps.. FB, Twitter, Pandora, etc.. I have unistalled all previous versions. Rebooted. Used root explorer to search the entire system and all folders for any traces of past installs of these apps. Deleted everything. Rebooted again.. install from SD card and fails?

That's really odd, I'm running everyone of the apps and they all loaded without issue.

Can you try Titanium Backup to uninstall then reboot and try installing the apps again?

Maybe I should have said use TiBu to check to see if the stock apps are gone. Open TiBu and on the top select Backup/Restore and then scroll down the list to see if the apps show up in it. If they do just click on it and then un-install.

Last edited:

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nope clean. No traces of the app or previous backups. I really deleted all traces on my phone and SD card to make sure before last post. Checked TB again right now and still nothing. I think I am going to reinstall UD and do over

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Could anyone post some screenies for me? I'm really curious to see what this looks like, especially with the themed LP.

This brings me to my next question. Is there any way to theme GO launcher EX? I use GO EX because my phone doesn't like LP or ADW. Thanks a lot!

Play a jam!

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

That's really odd, I'm running everyone of the apps and they all loaded without issue.

Can you try Titanium Backup to uninstall then reboot and try installing the apps again?

Maybe I should have said use TiBu to check to see if the stock apps are gone. Open TiBu and on the top select Backup/Restore and then scroll down the list to see if the apps show up in it. If they do just click on it and then un-install.

Just reporting back to update. Did another fresh install wipe clean format all that jazz.. reinstalled UD and Nextheme let the system load up some of the apps from the backups. Then used TB on uninstall and everything is working good now. Thanks for getting this ported over to 3.0.1. I was using this for 2.5 and just waiting for 3.0 to get more stable..