[Theme] UD 2.4 NexTheme

Vendetta

Reaction score
Is there any way to get that nexthemed app drawer icon? I installed the nexthemed launcherpro and I still have the normal white launcherpro icons.

Also if you continue to do themed launcherpros in future releases would it be possible to theme the launcherpro plus widgets and change the default highlight color to nextheme green?

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there any way to get that nexthemed app drawer icon? I installed the nexthemed launcherpro and I still have the normal white launcherpro icons.

Also if you continue to do themed launcherpros in future releases would it be possible to theme the launcherpro plus widgets and change the default highlight color to nextheme green?

I left the white icons in case someone wants to use them.

To get the themed icons just long press the icon you want to change select "Change shortcut" select "Application" select the app you want then select "Default icon"

As for the app drawer icon I have attached it to this post. Place it in you DCIM folder on your sdcard then long press the current app drawer icon and select "Change icon" select "Custom icon" and select the new icon and there you go...:) But moving forward I think I will include it as the default app drawer icon.

As for the highlight color to nextheme green on the widgets I will take care of that tonight when I get home...

Last edited:
OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Ok, I don't have LauncherPro Plus so I can't test the widget colors but is there anyone who has Plus that will test the highlight color for me???

I know that for the apps highlight color that needs to be changed in:
LauncherPro Preferences
Appearance Setting
& then change the bottom two to b4ed2d

So who wants to be the Guinea Pig???? I know the app works I just can't test the Plus parts...

Let me know and I will post the new themed app

kwood129

Reaction score

Ok, I don't have LauncherPro Plus so I can't test the widget colors but is there anyone who has Plus that will test the highlight color for me???

I know that for the apps highlight color that needs to be changed in:
LauncherPro Preferences
Appearance Setting
& then change the bottom two to b4ed2d

I didn't read this in time but I will be your test subject when your theme is ready for 2.5 and lanucherPro plus.

So who wants to be the Guinea Pig???? I know the app works I just can't test the Plus parts...

Let me know and I will post the new themed app

I didn't get to read this in time but I will test out the Plus parts when you port this for 2.5. Just let me know what you need of me.