[Theme] All New ***Twisted Inception***

Z'mnypit

Reaction score
Running on Droid incredible with UD 2.5. So far so good. Any plans for the fancy clock?

Last edited:

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
Hey love your theme just have one problem... I rebooted my phone this morning and lost your background
... not sure how that happened just wanted to if you can post the background so I can add it again!! Thanks!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
aefca821-92de-01ed.jpg
Hey love your theme just have one problem... I rebooted my phone this morning and lost your background
... not sure how that happened just wanted to if you can post the background so I can add it again!! Thanks!

Here you go. I'm doing this from my phone so I hope it works.

Sent from my Droid using, well my Droid

carlo71

Reaction score
AWESOME THEME!!! would we be able to get some modified icons ?? :)
Music
Maps
Touchdown for Exchange
Wireless Tether
Youtube
Shazam
Barcode Scanner

Just a couple suggestions :)

Thanks!!

r1nstang

Reaction score
this is an amazing theme. I just ordered a Droid X thru verizon so my Droid 1 will be going on ebay. is there anyway possible you can transfer this theme over to the Droid X? I'll gladly donate if you do!

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
this is an amazing theme. I just ordered a Droid X thru verizon so my Droid 1 will be going on ebay. is there anyway possible you can transfer this theme over to the Droid X? I'll gladly donate if you do!

Thanks,I really appreciate that!!!

My wife just upgraded from an Eris to a Droid X (I pre-ordered the Thunderbolt :D) so as soon as she lets me root it I will be glad to port it to the X. I give her about another week and she will let me...:)

Last edited:

r1nstang

Reaction score

Thanks,I really appreciate that!!!

My wife just upgraded from an Eris to a Droid X (I pre-ordered the Thunderbolt :D) so as soon as she lets me root it I will be glad to port it to the X. I give her about another week and she will let me...:)

haha awesome. thats some amazing timing there! I was thinking about holding off till the Droid Bionic came out...but decided since they had the refurbished droid x's for $99 Ill go ahead and get it instead of waiting another month and paying probably another $200 for the Bionic

jerichi

Reaction score
Just flash this on my incredible with a fresh install of ud 2.5
And my market keeps forceclosing. Any suggestions? By the way im no noob been flashing roms and themes for awhile now this problem has me stumped though

Muddchulsky

Reaction score
Accidentally removed app drawer launcher from dock....

I accidentally dropped an app shortcut over the app drawer launcher icon and now it has been replaced. I would like to get the app drawer launcher back but cant seem to figure it out. little help...

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I accidentally dropped an app shortcut over the app drawer launcher icon and now it has been replaced. I would like to get the app drawer launcher back but cant seem to figure it out. little help...

Long press your screen like your adding a widget but select Custom Shortcut, then Pick your activity, then Launcher Actions, then Open/close App Drawer, then ok. This will make a short cut on your home screen, drag that to the dock and your good to go.

Last edited: