[Theme] All New ***Twisted Inception***

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
WOW! That looks awesome... All the themes for UD is making really hard to stick with my current ROM... I just got mine themed the way I wanted too..... :icon_evil::icon_evil:

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think this theme looks amazing, but I am running PEv4, any chance of porting it for that rom? Would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

I'll port it tonight to PEv4

llt_droid

Reaction score
Love the theme, but when I tried to flash it, I got: failed to verify whole file signature. Install aborted. Thoughts? This was thru Clockwork.
Weird. Instead of booting into recovery and installing that way, I did Install Rom from SD Card from Clockwork menu and then it worked. Whatever works. Sweet.

Last edited:

Droidee

Reaction score
Why are all the amazing colored themes only for the Original Droid? Can any of these be ported for the D2? Gosh, I really miss my D1. :angry:

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP and second post updated with new update.zip and themed apps like Facebook and Pandora.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to stop in and say Congrats on the Themers Badge -

...we are glad you were inspired to put this theme together and look forward to what else you have to offer -

- the theme looks sick btw -

schmaltzy

Reaction score
Loving the theme!

Were/Are you going to theme the market or even the icon for it? I have all these sweet looking icons and my markets one is still stock!

TechJPC

Reaction score
Love the theme but I have one problem when installing Gmail... I get an error message "Application not installed".

I unistalled the app using Titanium .

Thanks
Joe

llt_droid

Reaction score
Love the theme but I have one problem when installing Gmail... I get an error message "Application not installed".

Thanks
Joe

Did you reboot after removing the old one and before installing the new one? I got the same thing when I forgot to reboot; after it installed just fine.

TechJPC

Reaction score

Thanks
Joe

Did you reboot after removing the old one and before installing the new one? I got the same thing when I forgot to reboot; after it installed just fine.

No, I didn't do that .. but now I just did and it works, thanks.