[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Sapphire v0.8.4 now available!

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
928DroidBlackGlass2-2-MM-Sapphire.png.jpg

928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Sapphire v0.8.4!

Discontinued - See new Thread for 928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Sapphire v1.0

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cv...ck-glass-2-2-sapphire-v1-0-now-available.html

Details, Screen Caps, and Download Links in Main 928Droid Black Glass Thread (link in sig below)

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol sweet 928Droid! Just in time to have to update it to 0.8.4? :rofl3:

Just kidding. Good work! I had heard some request for this. Glad you could port it.

Last edited:

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Sapphire v7.0 AND 0.8.4!

Please post here if you find any glitches etc, thanks!

Download Links, screen caps and details here -> http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-2-froyo-update-zip-metamorph-back-stock.html

928Droid Black Glass for Sapphire v0.7.0/0.8.4 has the cool transparent Dialer/Contact app!! Credit for Transparency to Insaneneiviesis / Xeudoxus

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854 and weights 179KB.
11645d1278904231-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2-froyo-update-zip-metamorph-back-stock-clear-phone.png

11646d1278904809-928droid-black-glass-2-2-ss-v4-4-now-available-cool-surprise-clear-contacts.png

11647d1278904829-928droid-black-glass-2-2-ss-v4-4-now-available-cool-surprise-clear-return-call.png

Once again, you da man :hail:

Last edited by a moderator:

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
The link to sapphire is going to 928DroidBlackGlass2-2-Insanely-1-1-update.zip :icon_eek:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
this is a great theme.....I'm glad you got rid of that round battery icon. This looks SO much better : )

Great job

One bug I noticed so far is the lockscreen . The sliders are messed up..........

Last edited:

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
this is a great theme.....I'm glad you got rid of that round battery icon. This looks SO much better : )

Great job

One bug I noticed so far is the lockscreen . The sliders are messed up..........

He might need to redraw the .9 pngs? Who knows.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
The link to sapphire is going to 928DroidBlackGlass2-2-Insanely-1-1-update.zip :icon_eek:

Great job

Maybe that is why you are having problems CK.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Great job

Actually it needs a lot of work. It messed up the power button so you can no longer figure out how to shut down.

Lockscreen shows emergency calls only and strange artifacts.

Looks phenomenal but its not ready. Needs to be reworked.

Sent from my Droid

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

Great job

Actually it needs a lot of work. It messed up the power button so you can no longer figure out how to shut down.

Sent from my Droid

I think the link is the wrong file. I had the same problem when I installed the orignal file before he made changes to it on the sapphire. I had the same problems. Both links for insane and sapphire have the same exact file size. :icon_eek:

markwebb

Reaction score

Great job

I agree...!! Much better looking and "fits" the theme..will give it a whirl now.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Great job

Sent from my Droid

No it doesn't need to be fixed, you were just using the wrong ROM...for the file you downloaded:)

Correct link to Sapphire is fixed.

les017

Reaction score
this is a great theme.....I'm glad you got rid of that round battery icon. This looks SO much better ...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOL I actually loved the battery icon. I agree it didn't totally fit the theme but it was great, in and of itself.

Thanks 928

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
this is a great theme.....I'm glad you got rid of that round battery icon. This looks SO much better ...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOL I actually loved the battery icon. I agree it didn't totally fit the theme but it was great, in and of itself.

Thanks 928

Too funny! The reason I made the Pulsar Battery indicator that way was so I could easily see the Battery status without putting on my reading glasses. When you guys get old and your eyes start to go you will be begging for me to let you have it!! It was the only Battery status that at a glance you could easily see the status....once you grasped how it worked!

OH, and for those that didn't like it... BITE ME :)

Also if you don't know how to change to another Battery Status Icon you shouldn't be......err , well....nevermind :icon_evil: ..HA, HA !!!

dancedroid

markwebb

Reaction score
OK, this is now my favorite ROM and theme! Great job!