[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Sapphire v0.8.4 now available!

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Is the OTA really gonna happen tomorrow. I havent seen an announcement from Verizon nor motorola about it. DOnt they usually announce it a week before like they did with the 2.1

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Loving the look of this theme!! Can I install with CW or is this an SPRecovery only?

Thanks for the help and great work 928Droid!!

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
928Droid your theme is AWESOME!!! Like your attention to detail and how much of the phone and apps you have included in your build... Keep up the great work I finally found my favorite theme and ROM combo

wingdo

Reaction score
928Droid, Is there an easy way to go back to your old battery icon? Once you get used to it, it is da bomb.

Grievous

Reaction score
Looks like it breaks the Status Bar clock / Battery % toggle settings in "GEM settings"
Can't turn on battery % overlay and can't turn off clock.

gwwjpd

Reaction score
Looks like it breaks the Status Bar clock / Battery % toggle settings in "GEM settings"
Can't turn on battery % overlay and can't turn off clock.

Odd, mine won't turn either one off.

928Droid, also, it is only showing 20% increments, is it possible get it to show 10% increments?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I haven't checked everything in .0.8.4 since others said it was working OK. Will download and verify/update everything for 0.8.4 this evening and will fix those issues. Thanks for letting me know!

BTW, it is all CK's fault, he said it was working perfectly :)

wingdo

Reaction score
928Droid, Is there an easy way to go back to your old battery icon? Once you get used to it, it is da bomb.

Metamorph zip file ... http://www.droidforums.net/forum/at...1274043313-round-battery-icon-droidpulsar.zip

Thanks! Guess now I need to read up on MM a bit. :icon_eek:

BTW, prior to moving to Sapphire with 0.6.2 I used Black Droid's ROMs. I loved the ROM, but since moving to Sapphire I would go back now and then to check out the UD ROM. I really didn't like it, and I started wondering why the hell I *ever* liked his ROM. After applying Black Glass to Sapphire, I remembered. I liked his ROM as I had your theme on it. This is why I have a couple posts in your main thread asking for a port. It wasn't the ROM, it was your theme. :icon_ banana: