The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Incredible Only

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Release of The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 for the Droid Incredible!

This new rom has been completely re-written from the ground up. Wanted to start off fresh and see what I could do with all I have learned in the last 9 months.

Must Wipe Data and Cache before installing!!!!!

Download Links:

The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Incredible Only Download Link - Ftp From Df! Thx Df :)

A few of the changes since UD Froyo Extreme 8.0.0

"All nonthemed system app that can be downloaded from the market have been removed and added to the UD Extras for easy downloand and installation to data"

• compcache
  • ud wallpapers (idea from cyanogenmod)
  • translucent dialer (not a port from DE)
  • new settings widget with more options (cyanogenmod)
  • built-in overclocking (ccroms)
  • new gmail, new everything (blackdroid)
  • speed up market command (pete)
  • clear dalvik-cache command (blackdroid)
  • swipe to clear notification (cyanogenmod)
  • increased heapsize to lessen redraws (blackdroid)
  • compltetly remove bootanimation (blackdroid)
  • switched back to old shutdown thread (blackdroid)
  • added extra keyboards in ud extras (HTC and Swype from Droid 2 - blackdroid)
  • newest carhome with customizable shortcuts and wallpapers (UD Settings)
  • added expansive credit list to ud settings (blackdroid)
  • long list of notifications and ringtone sounds (Droid, Droid 2, Droid Incredible, Nexus, Droid X - blackdroid)
  • Kill foreground process by long-pressing BACK (cyanogenmod -> Settings -> Application Settings -> Development)
  • Clear individual notification by swiping left or right. (cyanogenmod)
  • ability to switch between stock and modified versions of contacts, browser, music, mms (blackdroid - enspired by enomther)
  • build in backup and restore of apps, data, and ud extras (blackdroid, pete, jrummy)

pre1.jpg
1.jpg
24.jpg
26.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg

Full changelog will be written up soon.
Feel free to download in the meantim

Will Survive

Reaction score
sorry if this sounds petty and know i could just upload the app but it would've been nice to have the option for ADW launher like UD 8.0. other than that absolutely love this ROM, especially the addition of Swype... thanks guys. keep up the excellent work. look forward to upcoming releases...

TheBaron70

Reaction score
How do I get the roaming indicator to turn off? It's driving me crazy, since I'm definitely not roaming. Thanks.

sucker4pa1n

Reaction score
Does this include the recent inclusions/additions to CM within the nightly builds? Such as the RIL fix?

I'm just curious as to which versions of Ruby/CM this is based off of, and whether or not certain things such as the RIL have been customized by UD. I've never used UD before (currently using CM6 nightly 106) but I'd consider trying it if I knew what is mixed from where. I guess I could just give it a shot and see how stable it is. :p

skaterA223

Reaction score
very nice

this is very nice, but i was wondering if we can get a fix on the camera? it only does 3mp instead of 8mp. i have no problem with UD but we can can get a small fix on that, that would be great:blackdroid:

SDI

Reaction score
+1 on the camera fix thats my only problem, seems sad to have a 8mp camera be restricted to 3mp? Sounds like a kernal issue?

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Does this include the recent inclusions/additions to CM within the nightly builds? Such as the RIL fix?

I'm just curious as to which versions of Ruby/CM this is based off of, and whether or not certain things such as the RIL have been customized by UD. I've never used UD before (currently using CM6 nightly 106) but I'd consider trying it if I knew what is mixed from where. I guess I could just give it a shot and see how stable it is. :p

Not based off of either. Built from ground.

Sent from my Ultimate DROiD 1.0.0 using Tapatalk

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
As for camera i will talk to bd about it. Hopefully get a patch quickly.

Sent from my Ultimate DROiD 1.0.0 using Tapatalk

the blackdroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
this is very nice, but i was wondering if we can get a fix on the camera? it only does 3mp instead of 8mp. i have no problem with UD but we can can get a small fix on that, that would be great:blackdroid:

+1 on the camera fix thats my only problem, seems sad to have a 8mp camera be restricted to 3mp? Sounds like a kernal issue?

I am adding the extra resolution along with a few other updates in tonight and plan on releasing an update for the rom tomorrow.

Will Survive

Reaction score
also noticed that the swype version does support landscape mode. it pops up a message saying the resolution is not supported and the full keyboard only displays on half of the screen. just thought i'd let u guys know. loving this ROM!!!

claustin

Reaction score
I posted a thread about this, but I'm having issues with bluetooth streaming media. Hands free works for the phone, and the media controls work (forward/back/play/pause), but I get no audio through BT devices. I've tried a few kernels but none would even boot. Other than that the only problem I have is that my Launcher Pro people widget won't load facebook contact pictures. I love the rom. Best options of any i've tried. I would suggest a transparent smoky background on the app drawer as with the other app mods. This thing is gorgeous.