The Ultimate Droid 2.0.0 - Droid 1

wierdo124

Reaction score
i'm having issues with texts. After a few hours, it'll randomly quit sending texts. they will fail. but i can do a hot reboot and it works fine for a few more hours...

Diordna

Reaction score
Can we remove the launcher pro , i need to install the newest update but wont let me also don't really like the forced home launcher choice... i know i can add some others but i also kinda liked the default froyo screen... but anyways how do i uninstall some of the "default" apps installed

Just go to Launcher Pro's website and upgrade, that's all..

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
Can we remove the launcher pro , i need to install the newest update but wont let me also don't really like the forced home launcher choice... i know i can add some others but i also kinda liked the default froyo screen... but anyways how do i uninstall some of the "default" apps installed

I went to the site and downloaded but everytime i try to install it it says wont install.... any ideas?

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I went to the site and downloaded but everytime i try to install it it says wont install.... any ideas?

You need to delete the Launchepro.apk from /system and reboot 1st. But before you do that make sure you have another launcher installed

Sent using the DF app, from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away

ZBoater

Reaction score

You have to delete the Launcher Pro apk from the system folder. Before you do, make sure you have another launcher installed. I deleted Launcher Pro with it being the only launcher installed. Needless to say, my phone didnt like that.

I installed a free launcher from Market, made it the default, then used Root Explorer to delete the launcherpro.apk file. Rebooted, and then I was able to install Launcher Pro (new version).

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
OK, I am feeling very stupid here :blush: but how in the world do I activate rotary lockscreen?

Sorry if has been posted before but I am on my phone and me eyes can't take any more.

EDIT: NEVERMIND I FOUNF IT! NOW I FEEL REALLY STUPID :laugh:

TheHunterOfShadows

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed any multitouch issues? I was using liquid and noticed an issue. So I installed UltimateDroid and noticed the same issue. Take a emulator for example, use the onscreen controls. Press and hold left. then press a button, like x, or a and hold that down. let go of left. Left stays pressed until you stop touching the screen all together. Even though you stopped touching left.
I've seen this on snesoid, psx4droid, and reckless racing.

I noticed that stock FRG22, and FRG83 do not have this issue, but UltimateDroid and Liquid do. Anyone else experienced that?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about this great mod, I just am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and if there is any way to fix it.
Anyone notice this???

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Does anyone play games on this rom?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App