The Ultimate Droid 2.0.0 - Droid 1

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I noticed over the past couple of days that whenever I try to download or update an app from the market it doesn't eben start and it says download unsuccessful. Any ideas?

Have you cleared data and cache in the market?

shmoo

Reaction score
No sir! you're good to go

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

titans1

Reaction score
not to beat a dead horse but does anyone know if the camera issue has been resolved yet for 2.0.0? i can barely use mine as the flash goes crazy ad the focus. Not to mention sense i pit 2.0.0 on my phone the pics look like crap.

pierced_droid

Reaction score
not to beat a dead horse but does anyone know if the camera issue has been resolved yet for 2.0.0? i can barely use mine as the flash goes crazy ad the focus. Not to mention sense i pit 2.0.0 on my phone the pics look like crap.

I think earlier in this post. And there is one listed in ud2 gallery fix post

Sent from my etcha-sketch

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
The camera is Very easy to fix. i did this exact process last night & it worked perfectly. first download cyanogens latest nighty, then using astro go into the nightly zip file, go to the app folder, look for the camera.apk copy that file & drop onto the root of your sd card, the using something like root explorer go to the system folder, then to app folder set as r/w & look for the camera.apk file in there, delete that camera file, then reboot your ph, once booted, go back into root explorer, to sdcard, find the camera.apk file & move it to the system, app folder, now u may/probably will have to change the camera.apk files permissions do so after u move it using root explorer, i cant remember what the permissions need to be changed to, but just set them tje same as the other files in that folder, then reboot again & your camera will be fixed.

Bilgediver

Reaction score
It may be a somewhat easy fix, but what he was REALLY asking, is if you download UD 2.0.0, will the issue be resolved in the official download file, rather than having to fix it once you've downloaded it?

titans1

Reaction score
Yeah that is what I was asking. I am not very good at modifying files. I would be afraid I would mess something up. But I will try your fixin see if it works. Thank you for the responses!
It may be a somewhat easy fix, but what he was REALLY asking, is if you download UD 2.0.0, will the issue be resolved in the official download file, rather than having to fix it once you've downloaded it?

sent from my refrigerator I'm hungry

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
is there a certain rom i should install this over? The screen shots dont totally match the pics he posted

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
yeah i did... what i meant about the install was i came from miui rom should i come from something else?

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
Can we remove the launcher pro , i need to install the newest update but wont let me also don't really like the forced home launcher choice... i know i can add some others but i also kinda liked the default froyo screen... but anyways how do i uninstall some of the "default" apps installed