The Ultimate Droid 2.0.0 - Droid 1

llkevoll

Reaction score
Well I tried to reflash UD with no wiping and wifi still doesn't scan. Phone just sits at connecting when in settings menu and 3G stays present. It has all of my previous networks listed but none are ever in range anymore. It's not a dealbreaker for me though, no biggie. I just occasionally enjoy the convenience. Maybe this weekend I'll attempt triple wipe and redo but for now I'm still pleased. Will post results later. Thanks guys.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

bodean

Reaction score
Well I tried to reflash UD with no wiping and wifi still doesn't scan. Phone just sits at connecting when in settings menu and 3G stays present. It has all of my previous networks listed but none are ever in range anymore. It's not a dealbreaker for me though, no biggie. I just occasionally enjoy the convenience. Maybe this weekend I'll attempt triple wipe and redo but for now I'm still pleased. Will post results later. Thanks guys.

Quiet day on here today

TheHunterOfShadows

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed any multitouch issues? I was using liquid and noticed an issue. So I installed UltimateDroid and noticed the same issue. Take a emulator for example, use the onscreen controls. Press and hold left. then press a button, like x, or a and hold that down. let go of left. Left stays pressed until you stop touching the screen all together. Even though you stopped touching left.
I've seen this on snesoid, psx4droid, and reckless racing.

I noticed that stock FRG22, and FRG83 do not have this issue, but UltimateDroid and Liquid do. Anyone else experienced that?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about this great mod, I just am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and if there is any way to fix it.
Anyone notice this???

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
im really comfortable with over scroll now and found myself bouncing down the side of webpages.

wierdo124

Reaction score
Anyone else having audio problems in winamp suddenly?

Sent from my etch a sketch

exqueezme

Reaction score
I know this is the wrong thread, but I couldnt find the UD1.0 thread. under the UD settings we have the option to select where apps install to, Internal, External, Automatic. I have it under automatic and Im running out of space, at what point do apps install to the SD card? Or is this function not working properly and I have to do it manually? Please help

wierdo124

Reaction score
It seems to be having problems with the headphones jack..no music apps get around the problem. It sounds all funny.

llkevoll

Reaction score
Update: I reflashed this morning including wiping data and cache and all went well. Everything restored quickly and then I tossed Slayher 1.2 ulv kernal into play and we are doing quite alright! Wifi scans again! Thanks for the helpout guys.

Sent from Android Robot using DroidForums App

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
I noticed over the past couple of days that whenever I try to download or update an app from the market it doesn't eben start and it says download unsuccessful. Any ideas?

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Wish I could keep the UD 1.0.0 callscreen

I loved it, has a Darkedge feel to it (matches my current ADW Theme perfectly!)