The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Droid 1 Only

Ok for some reason when I try and install untimate droid roms I end up in bootloop. I have tried in both recoveries and tried multiple roms. Any ideas???

Ok for some reason when I try and install untimate droid roms I end up in bootloop. I have tried in both recoveries and tried multiple roms. Any ideas???

What ROM were you on previously? Did you wipe data and cache before installing?

sorry if this has been answered already, but is there any way to get the updates for launcher pro...the one pre-installed was 0.8.1 and the latest version is 0.8.11. can i delete the current LP in titanium, and download the latest one (to get current updates) from the market?

thanks

doesn't the market have the newest version? lol
Can't you update it from there? And if not maybe uninstall and then install again.

he was asking because you can't update directly from the market if your using the built in one...

and yes you have to delete the current one and then reinstall from market

Make sure to delete LP with Root Explorer, then go to Rom Manager and do a Fix permissions. Once that is done reboot and go to market. LP should update with no problems.

CW recovery go to Partions Menu. Delete the following
Boot
Data
Cache
Sd-ext "not SD card"

Install UD 1.0 from there and you should be good to go.

If that does not work, you may want to consider redownloading it.

The phone before was UD 8.0 which took like a million times to get on there. I did wipe. I actually ended up with a white screen. Got a replacement about an hour ago. Rooted it. Still cant download.

Just take it from someone else's signature, you don't need to request anything.
Just save the image to your computer and put it in your signature.

I think they make them based on themes. I'm not quite sure but I want one for the BlackNBold theme if one exists

If you're having that much trouble flashing ROMs, I wouldn't think it would be the file. How did you root? And what recovery are you using?

The phone before was UD 8.0 which took like a million times to get on there. I did wipe. I actually ended up with a white screen. Got a replacement about an hour ago. Rooted it. Still cant download.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

doesn't the market have the newest version? lol
Can't you update it from there? And if not maybe uninstall and then install again.

he was asking because you can't update directly from the market if your using the built in one...

Make sure to delete LP with Root Explorer, then go to Rom Manager and do a Fix permissions. Once that is done reboot and go to market. LP should update with no problems.
I just installed it from there website and replaced the current one. Very simple lol

I just installed it from there website and replaced the current one. Very simple lol

does it show as installed in the market? or do you have to manually do this everytime?

OK maybe a stupid question, but when i delete LP, what exactly will happen. LP seems to be the ONLY launcher on the device. should i install ADW or something so i have a launcher? or am i over thinking this...lol

Update: i just downloaded ADW real quick, went to titanium backup app, deleted Launcher Pro, rebooted, downloaded LP from market and it installed just fine. now i will get my updates just like before.

I am trying to run an app that will not work if an ad blocker is running. I tried going to Settings/UD Settings/Quick Commands/Enable/Disable Commands/Show All Ads. I click yes, it acts like it is running the command, says Multiple Packages has been granted superuser permissions. But the ads are still blocked, I tried rebooting and still ads are blocked. Is there any other way to get this to work?

Back