The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Droid 1 Only

I just switched to UD from BBv5 @and i gotta say i love this way more! Awesome job!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Loving the rom, thank you
but i have a question, which is the best kernel i should put on my droid 1 with this rom?

thank you

You probably going to get a lot of different opinions on this topic since each device behaves differently from others. I find that my phone likes Chevy's ulv kernels. The skayher kernels run my phone very hot I've found out. You have to do some testing and see what works out better for you.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

You probably going to get a lot of different opinions on this topic since each device behaves differently from others. I find that my phone likes Chevy's ulv kernels. The skayher kernels run my phone very hot I've found out. You have to do some testing and see what works out better for you.

Completely agree!! Btw, how is your phone doing now tee00max??

anyone has problem with messaging?

mine keeping saying i dont have enough memory to keep txt, and it says rejected the message...

didn't have this problem before ud 1.0...hmmm

Yeah its doing good. Everything is working right. Still experimenting Roms.

is there a way to download just the dialer/contacts app from this roms original theme to apply it to the revolution theme?

I have two questions, one being similar to ElRock32509's. I have the BlackNBold theme for UD 1.0 and I want the stock GMail icon rather than the one that comes with the theme but I'm unsure how to do that. Second, I want to have the Ultimate Droid in my signature as well but I don't know where I would go to get it, how to do it, etc, so can anyone please tell me how to do so? I appreciate it

I have two questions, one being similar to ElRock32509's. I have the BlackNBold theme for UD 1.0 and I want the stock GMail icon rather than the one that comes with the theme but I'm unsure how to do that. Second, I want to have the Ultimate Droid in my signature as well but I don't know where I would go to get it, how to do it, etc, so can anyone please tell me how to do so? I appreciate it

The first question I can't help you with but for the second look on the top of the screen for "user Cp" or something along them lines and then on the left side it will say "signature"

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Thanks but I'm wanting to put the Ultimate Droid logo in my signature. Like where it says Ultimate Droid and has the droid in the middle. Do you know where I can get one? or do I have to request it?

Just take it from someone else's signature, you don't need to request anything.
Just save the image to your computer and put it in your signature.

sorry if this has been answered already, but is there any way to get the updates for launcher pro...the one pre-installed was 0.8.1 and the latest version is 0.8.11. can i delete the current LP in titanium, and download the latest one (to get current updates) from the market?

thanks

I think I finally got this thing dialed in, but I still have 2 problems.
A) Wireless Tether keeps kicking my mac off after a minute or so even though it says it's still connected
And also
B)is anyone else having a problem with the camcorder app crashing your phone?
I can't seem to record anything longer than 30 sec on hi res before the whole thing freezes, my phone reboots, and I lose the mp4 file.
running UD1.0.0
chevynol kernal 2.6.32-ulowV-1.2Ghz

sorry if this has been answered already, but is there any way to get the updates for launcher pro...the one pre-installed was 0.8.1 and the latest version is 0.8.11. can i delete the current LP in titanium, and download the latest one (to get current updates) from the market?

thanks

doesn't the market have the newest version? lol
Can't you update it from there? And if not maybe uninstall and then install again.

thanks

doesn't the market have the newest version? lol
Can't you update it from there? And if not maybe uninstall and then install again.

he was asking because you can't update directly from the market if your using the built in one...

and yes you have to delete the current one and then reinstall from market

Back