The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Droid 1 Only

Didn't realize that's what those were for. Thank you that was my problem. Still gotta go through all the settings good, just loaded the rom up lastnight.

Why is it sometimes that when I look at my phone, the status bar is gone? It seemed like it didn't start until I deleted launcherpro and downloaded adw.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Check your settings for ADW. There are swype options to remove/enable status bar, dock, and other things. Try setting the swype option to - do nothing. Hope this helps.

I may be missing this also but is their a way I can view my battery usage? Pressing it in the options doesn't do anything. Thanks in advance.

I may be missing this also but is their a way I can view my battery usage? Pressing it in the options doesn't do anything. Thanks in advance.

It got moved to UD Settings. At the bottom, you'll see Device Info, its there.

Hey man I really appreciate it..im still trying to figure everything out..another thing that I noticed is that my SetCPU widget temperature is just staying the same. I disabled the roms cpu setting and using SetCPU. the temp is just staying the same when I can feel the phone hotter than what it says.

Hey man I really appreciate it..im still trying to figure everything out..another thing that I noticed is that my SetCPU widget temperature is just staying the same. I disabled the roms cpu setting and using SetCPU. the temp is just staying the same when I can feel the phone hotter than what it says.

We're all learning man, that's why we're here. Have you tried removing the widget and then putting it back?

We're all learning man, that's why we're here. Have you tried removing the widget and then putting it back?

yeah I just did that I removed and then re-installed and its still at the same temp. I might try installing and different ROM and see if that helps, beside the slayher kernels always makes my phone run hot anyways..

If that's the case, I'd try a different kernel first...its unlikely to be a ROM issue.

His always run best...on my phone at least. As far as I know though, SetCPU only scales the kernel, not the ROM.

If that's the case, I'd try a different kernel first...its unlikely to be a ROM issue.

yeah im loading up Chevy ulv 1.2 and see how that works out for me, I always use Chevys kernels anyways...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

His always run best...on my phone at least. As far as I know though, SetCPU only scales the kernel, not the ROM.

yeah im loading up Chevy ulv 1.2 and see how that works out for me, I always use Chevys kernels anyways...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

yeah it seems like this second time i loaded the rom im having all types of issues...now none of the boot animations wont load up..everytime i click the one i want, its says running command for like 1.5 secs and goes away. Before it would run command for a good amount of time then it would work..

This sounds like a kernel issue. I would suggest using a slayer 1.6 kernel. I know that some of chevy's older kernels did not have the temp working properly. Slayer kernel on Iterative setting has always worked well for me.

This sounds like a kernel issue. I would suggest using a slayer 1.6 kernel. I know that some of chevy's older kernels did not have the temp working properly. Slayer kernel on Iterative setting has always worked well for me.

I changed kernels and its still remaining the same..when I go to temp monitor app, it says "Showing system stored data, waiting for real-time data."

Try going into settings/applications/managed apps/select setcpu and clear data. Then go into setcpu and use the auto detect menu to config it for you. see if that help make a difference.

I think its working now, thank you for everyone that helped me out...not just to figure out which rom is better...time to start testing...

Back