The Rugged Droid Contest!

Shusuke028

Reaction score
Rugged protection

My phone needs rugged protection because at my workplace, i'm constantly around flour, dust, and all kind of other things that always seem to find their way onto my phone even if it stays in my pocket! (I mean really? how does it do that). I could work an hour, and have flour all over every inch of me, including my phone. I catch myself having to clean my phone on a regular basis. If i were to receive this rugged case, this problem would no longer be a concern. Since the rugged case protects every inch of the phone, I would have no need to worry about "I hope this flour (and all other types of things) don't mess up my Droid."

I simply just want to protect my Droid because it is literally the best phone EVER (IMHO)

wsb3d

Reaction score
my droid does..... exactly what I do.....

when I run into a burning house :greendroid:
when I use the jaws of life to save a life :motdroidhoriz:
when I hike the mountains of VA :reddroid:
when I roll and play with my beautiful kids :heart:

my droid does protect me, now whats gonna protect my droid?? :motdroidvert:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have never had a case quite like this.
I really need this to protect my droid with.
You see i am hard on things, it my way of life.
On feb 18th i went to Best BUy and bought an Archos 5
They did not sell a case to protect it with..
and i dont want my droid to look like this.

lr54912

Reaction score
I need it becuase ......, Well I just need it!!!! The style is amazing and my Droid keeps begging me to get it at any cause!!!!!!

shmoo

Reaction score
I work at corn research facility by day and train horses by night. My phones get dropped drop kicked dirt thrown on them water from the ditch splashed on em...you name it, its happened. I work and play hard and my phone case needs to be able to take the abuse I put them thru. Only the best will do and sedio is the best!

Mohawk3

Reaction score
My Droid needs protection because my 21-month old son is an animal. He loves to try and grab my phone so that he can chew it. He loves playing with phones and pretending he is talking with one of his grandmothers. When he is done playing with objects he sometimes will throw them down.

He already ruined my wife's Blackberry Storm (She now has an Incredible) by chewing and slobbering on the phone. I want enough protection on my Droid so that my baby has enough protection on it so that my other baby can't hurt it (at least enough time for me to pry it from his hands).

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have never had a case quite like this.
I really need this to protect my droid with.
You see i am hard on things, it my way of life.
On feb 18th i went to Best BUy and bought an Archos 5
They did not sell a case to protect it with..
and i dont want my droid to look like this.

with attachements wont let me edit :icon_eek:

alitke

Reaction score
I do a lot of hunting and shooting and well when you consider all the corrosive material floating in the air as well as the crazy shells flying around my Droid sure needs a case to stay safe and sound.

Plus battle armor is need when he gets in the ring with the iPhone to duke it out.

joeydollar

Reaction score
I can be a little clumsy at times..shamefully Iv already dropped my Droid once but luckily on a plush carpet.
I am also always cooking yummy treats for my family and friends..i always seem to be cleaning my screen every night riding it of oil and food splatter..texting and cooking is possible with the right protection.

BarryD

Reaction score
Innocase, the limericks.

The Droid is a phone that is swell,
and Innocase goes on it quite well.
It protects it just fine,
if you’ve drink too much wine,
and then from your hand it has fell.

There once was a man from Nantucket
whose Droid did fall from his pocket.
If he had the Innocase,
it woun’t been such waste,
but now the parts collect in a bucket.

The Innocase will complement you phone,
In a Rugged it will feel right at home.
Now let’s hope that they sell,
‘cause they look good as well,
like Seidio’s other products have shown.

grimloktt

Reaction score
Man in Afghanistan...

I'm replying because I NEED a rugged case for the rest of my time in Afghanistan. I'm in the military and stationed in the middle of the conflict. I don't get reception but I take my DROID everywhere I go to provide tunes, apps and entertainment. If Seidio wants to know how their rugged case performs, send one my way and it'll be used to protect against the harsh elements and handling that my DROID experiences.

I'm up for the "Seidio Challenge." Is Seido? :lifting:

DroidZen

Reaction score
Rugged Case

Hello,
I think I should win this because:

1. I have two small children who I let use my Droid for playing games when waiting for a table in a restaurant......it has been dropped

2. I do a lot of home improvement around my house and I have too, dropped the Droid....so this case would definitely save it

3. I do not have a case for my Droid yet !!!

Thx...:reddroid:

jrod1990

Reaction score
My DROID is my connection to the rest of the world. I may be working at 10,000 feet at a gold mine on a 4 million dollar machine when it 0 degrees and snowing, working on a 3,000 horsepower engine pumping thousands of cubic feet of natural gas per hour when it's 100 + degress or changing the oil on my service truck in the front yard. My phone has to be as tough as I am. I would LOVE to test this case out and put it through the "ringer" so to speak.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great thread!

I feel I should be chosen because of my line of work. Chasing suspects, getting into fights requires a lot of energy and the possibility of my phone getting hurt =(. Actually happened once....

I was wrestling with a suspect and he started kicking me. Kicked my Droid clear off my Sam Browne (how many people actually know what this is ;) and about 50 feet away. Needless to say, my Droid didn't take the landing so well. Had to be replaced.

Thanks for the great Promotion!

This gets my vote. I realize I have no say but speaking as a retired police officer, anyone who puts on a uniform and goes out every day and puts their life on the line for us deserves whatever we can give them. It doesnt make a difference to me wether you are Law Enforcement, Fire Dept, Military the job you do allows us to remain safe.

Thanks bruther....much appreciated.