Winner of the February Case Contest!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
xsylus.jpg

Congratulations to Xsylus for winning the February Photo Contest! Xsylus will win a free Seidio Innocase and Seidio Spring Clip Innocase holster for the Motorola Droid! We would like to thank our friends at Seidio for providing such a cool prize. Be sure to check back in March for the next contest!

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana: Congrats Xsylus :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:​

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
I received the case several weeks ago but I wanted to test it out in the real world before I posted. As was pointed out by a few members I do have another case that can be seen in the photo so I'm doing a comparison of the two cases. For the most part they are similar but the case I have is a "verizon" accessory that I got fairly cheap on ebay so while it's a great case it does lack in quality. In fact, after several months of usage I've noticed the soft-rubber coating has begun to wear off in some spots. With the Seidio case however, thus far I haven't noticed any wearing and the overall quality of the case and holster seems to be better.

I just want to say thanks for this awesome website and for offering contests. And, of course, thanks for the Seidio case, I didn't expect to win it but I'm glad I did.

~ Xsylus
---------------------